Target!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by threaders_vm, Aug 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Encyphalitis Sufferer Shot Dead

Sources are claiming that the shooter was an exceptional shot. Bollocks! Stevie Wonder would've had difficulty missing that mahoosive swede.

Because of the victim the British Army have introduced a new target called the figure 10 featuring a matchstickman with a beachball heed.

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Outstanding, Threaders.

Probably the most tasteless, insensitive and infantile post EVER. Did you think that was even vaguely funny? or interesting?

I know it's the NAAFI, but are you a professional cnut, or is it just a hobby?

3. Strike One! Fcuking blue job loser.

Caubeen's your mate isn't he?

4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

You are an oaf.

Out.

5. It was a crap shot anyway that killed the wee everton supporter: the assassin missed the swede and got him in the back of the neck, causing the little tyke to bleed to death, rather than destroy the FirTree pub (the real target) in an explosion of mlaaaring brain.

6. You too Blue?

I thought I was oviously reading it wrong 8O

And I thought I was a cuckingfunt!

7. Threaders, crap thread, but I like your avatar.

T_T

8. ...says the man who didn't read the sign over the door. Say hello to caubeen.

9. I hate to admit it, but I'm crying with laughter - I knew there was something odd about that pic, but hadn't made the mental leap... Outstanding free association, my man... :D

10. Sausage Jockey.

11. Threaders - good work! Keep em coming!

CC_TA

12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Cheers Threaders. I did wonder who the wee fella reminded me of.

He's got a heed like Charlie Brown.

13. hydrocephalus! Surely thats what they mean . Shi!t thread anyway knob.

14. Strike 3!

15. I have to say that although i didn't find it funny I fail to see why people are getting so uptight. This is the Naafi afterall and there are far worse threads. Each to their own and if you don't like it don't look.

However on a serious note (even though this is the Naafi) - RIP young fella.