Target Pistol Legalise Attempt.

this gets posted every few months, please support UK target sporting shooters and sign the petition.

this gets posted every few months, please support UK target sporting shooters and sign the petition.
this actual petition or ones similar? agreed there's been quite a few over the years but this is the first i've seen that's actually getting a fair amount of signatures!

this one, I'v posted and bumped it a few times too....

spread the word.

Evening Chaps / Chapette's

In lew of the reason thread :

http://www.arrse.co.uk/shooting-hunting-fishing/182181-repeal-uk-handgun-ban.html

I thought i'd make aware a genuine push for .22 Target pistols to be re-legalised; Thats currently going through on e-petitions. - below -

Reclassify .22 pistols as Section 1 - e-petitions

It's been picking up steam a bit of late, but any more signatures would be ace. Apologies if this is a re-post. Happy hunting.

Wrighty.
I've signed the petition and forwarded it to just about everyone on my e-mail list. Does it matter if they sign from, say, Germany, Ireland (the Republic), Italy and America to show their solidarity? They all agree with the premises, though.

MsG

Done and link forwarded. Good luck to all.

I've signed the petition and forwarded it to just about everyone on my e-mail list. Does it matter if they sign from, say, Germany, Ireland (the Republic), Italy and America to show their solidarity? They all agree with the premises, though.

MsG
I don't think it's going to make too much difference if it's Ireland, as long as its in the UK but they may disregard other countries. Feck knows, try it, boost some numbers