Target Pistol Legalise Attempt.

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Wrighty28, May 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. this gets posted every few months, please support UK target sporting shooters and sign the petition.

2. this actual petition or ones similar? agreed there's been quite a few over the years but this is the first i've seen that's actually getting a fair amount of signatures!

3. this one, I'v posted and bumped it a few times too....

spread the word.

4. lol im trying! hence the thread lol, ive easily got 20-30 people signed on. needs more though. lots more. this might just raise an eyebrow

5. I've signed the petition and forwarded it to just about everyone on my e-mail list. Does it matter if they sign from, say, Germany, Ireland (the Republic), Italy and America to show their solidarity? They all agree with the premises, though.

MsG

6. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Only 87,886 more signatures before it'll be considered in Parliament. Fingers crossed!

7. Done and link forwarded. Good luck to all.

8. I don't think it's going to make too much difference if it's Ireland, as long as its in the UK but they may disregard other countries. Feck knows, try it, boost some numbers