Target: Faslane

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Cold War, the only thing the Soviets really feared was the RAF's V Force, much more than Major Kong's B52 USAF cowboys. The V-Force had been allocated one target: Moscow, to 100% guarantee its total obliteration. And the communists knew that the British would deliver on this.

Now that the British have no air-dropped deterrent, they rely on the Tridents in their submarines, who also have been programmed with one target: the same Moscow, on to which they could pour scores of warheads.

Putin well knows that this would mean the flattening of his beloved Muscovy, which is why according to Felton, the Russians could yet preempt with a cruise missile strike on our beloved Faslane

Yokel

LE
REMEMBER KIDS - MAALOX ROTS YOUR BRAIN!

A recent FOI request asked if anyone had ever asked MOD for help in getting medication to you. The reply was that no specific requests were made, by a helicopter could be found a short notice along with a couple of strong people to hold you down whilst the nurse gives you the injection.

We've got no V-Bombers left??? And Russian missiles are pointed at Faslane???

What news of Mafeking, you utter moonfruit

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
During the Cold War, the only thing the Soviets really feared was the RAF's V Force, much more than Major Kong's B52 USAF cowboys. The V-Force had been allocated one target: Moscow, to 100% guarantee its total obliteration. And the communists knew that the British would deliver on this.

Now that the British have no air-dropped deterrent, they rely on the Tridents in their submarines, who also have been programmed with one target: the same Moscow, on to which they could pour scores of warheads.

Putin well knows that this would mean the flattening of his beloved Muscovy, which is why according to Felton, the Russians could yet preempt with a cruise missile strike on our beloved Faslane

You are posting absolute bollocks.

I've got grilled pork chops, with sweet and sour rice, and sweet corn and peas, with strawberry cheesecake to follow, for my evenings meal tonight, and at 2000hrs tea and biscuits,.............. Oh, and is it to early to ask that question? ;)

I've got grilled pork chops, with sweet and sour rice, and sweet corn and peas, with strawberry cheesecake to follow, for my evenings meal tonight, and at 2000hrs tea and biscuits,.............. Oh, and is it to early to ask that question? ;)
what question? should you open the apple sauce? i'd say 'go for it.'
I'm having chicken, cooked under foil with water, stock, some green pepper and onions.

My question - carrots or green beans?

what question? should you open the apple sauce? i'd say 'go for it.'
I'm having chicken, cooked under foil with water, stock, some green pepper and onions.

My question - carrots or green beans?

No apple sauce, it kills that crunchy slightly salty taste as you bite down into the crisp crackly rind.
Oh without a doubt green beans, if cooked correctly, with a dribble of salted butter, lush

Yes, it's waaaay too early for THAT Christmas poem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads