Tarby the Latest. Not so Ho Ho now.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by the_guru, May 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The memories are coming back to me. It was the 1950s. I was an impressionable young Midshipman. It was ...., it was Colonel Mustard. In the library. With the lead pipe.

Who do I phone at MoD to claim compensation?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Father Abraham?
  3. Anyone who nicks Terry Thomas's cigarette holder is already an absolute shower.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. 'kinhell, I always thought the circus was where you hid the paedo's but in the 70's they hid them in plain site.

Seems like all show bizzies were raping and fingering kids. Where were all the parents in the '70's too busy fingering the neighbours kids whilst their parents were fingering at the local scout group.

Im glad I was born in the 70's, although bobby davro will pay for not replying to my letter. What's the no. For the hotline? Ann's I can make wild accusations anonymously without comeback? Thanks.
  5. why was it her turn?
    • Like Like x 7
  6. With the exception of Sir James Savile OBE are any of the accused dead? I haven't registered any - it seems odd that only the living and still able to pay compo are in the frame.
  7. I say! And an absolute bounder...
  8. article-2320419-00E08E4700000190-632_634x510.jpg

Bit unfortunate being photographed with Colonel (retd.) Gaddafii and The Yorkshire Ripper.
  9. Are you sure that's not Terry Waite on the right?
  10. Looks more like David Blunkett.
  11. Gives a whole new meaning to 'Live from her Majesty's'
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Now it's John Parrott.
  13. Potting the Pink or brown?
    • Like Like x 2