Tara Palmer Tomkinson needs a new nose for the Royal Wedding !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by killaloe_holiday, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She best join the queue after Mike Tyndall then. Can see Princess Anne forcing everyone to get nose jobs at gunpoint.

2. Truly useless and not even pretty to look at.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'd quite happily do to her body

[​IMG]

And I'm pretty sure none of my mates has ever fucked a nose. Whats not to like?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That is no way to talk about Princess Anne.

5. Thats the problem, only an idiot doesnt wash out their nostrils after a session. Other methods, such as alternating nostril and clearing out the synus prior to the party starting can assist with users feeling less bunged up.

You need to get that shit high up in your hooter, an empty Betting Shop pen or half a McDonalds drinking straw are perfect and can be used time and time again.

6. you can make up your own jokes/offers to give her a beating in the ring.

7. Not quite sure about that........she lives two houses away from me.

Sure, she's got a gopping head and an ironing board rack.........but..........she has a habit of prancing around the street in unfeasably short skirts.....I mean REALLY short.

Fair play to her......she's got long legs an arse to behold. Seriously, a genuine ten point arse. I can't count the number of times the gentlest of wind gusts has exposed her g-string constrained buttocks.

She's certainly not shy.

8. Can you get me a meet? Ive some shite hot Peruvian Flake and a couple of corporate passes to the Eye?

9. Don't know her personally, but you can set up an OP at my place.........bound to get contact.

Get yourself a microwave and some bicarb mate........given the nose issue she's probably cooking her own these days.

10. Good stuff, I'm hoping to go all Stevie Nicks on her and spend the afternoon blowing chang up her arsehole whilst she wanks me off with her feet..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bring a gag, bitch can shout like an RSM.

Word of advice........don't get into her flat, she plays nothing but a tragi-comedic track she recorded a while ago at 11.

Normally fine, but it's got a weird time signature that'll put you off your stroke.

12. What a fucking nutter..Aside from the medium of talent she may have once had and the fact she is skinny, she could be a pads wife through and through.

13. Fuck nose.

Sorry, I meant fuck knows.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i would but only cause i'm bored