TAPOL

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by POODLEkiller, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :meditate:
    Reit, does anyone know, is of this unit? I was interested but wanted some inside info about the life.
    :threaten:
    Can anyone help?
    :headbang:
    :elephant:

2. Here you go

T'Pol........ :thumleft:

LOL

Attached Files:

3. Not part of the unit but I feel they do a lot of good considering the terrible human rights issues currently in the country

Why not check out their website for more info

TAPOL

Oh am I suposed to do some of these ? :highfive: :threaten: :thumbdown: :thumright: :brilsmurf: :pissedoff: :frustrated: :yawnstretch: :highfive: :headbang: :thumleft: :threaten: :blowkiss: :elephant: :plotting: :meditate: :spiderman: :shakefist: :pissedoff: :sentemail: :numberone: :frustrated:

4. oh yeah, good 1
    ere do sum work instead of posting cack!

:sweatdrop: :thumbdown: :highfive: :frustrated: :pissedoff: :sentemail: :spiderman: :shakefist: :meditate: :plotting: :elephant: :blowkiss: :thumleft:

:cyclopsani:

5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I can help - If I wanted to look at pictures, I would buy a comic. Post again asking a sensible question in English without all the pretty pictures, and perhaps people will help.

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Deleted, stutter

7. well i thought TA was all bout pretty pictures now days
    with all the excitin TV ads
    no wonder peeps take em so seriousley
    boy scouts mate

8. I put this nonsense into Babel Fish, translated it from (a sort of) English, to French, then back to English.....

"thought MT of well I was all the pretty days of images of access maintaining with all the excitin TV ADS no companion of scouts of boy of seriousley of end of support of catch of piaulements of wonder thus"

Makes more sense now..........

9. He’s too lazy/stupid to use basic spelling, grammar, or punctuation.
    Coupled with him inquiring about joining but confusing us with the boy scouts (maybe he wants to be a boy scout :? )…

This must be a wah :D

10. Fart in your general direction French pig!

How about I use the queens English and include a number of SG DFP LG shit to explain things.
    How come TA people always talk about army tactics and deployments, but regular guys talk about women.
    Is it because your a bunch of wanabe soldier faggots?

11. Yawn

12. You’ll have to excuse me, I’m a bit slow…

You’re asking about joining the TA but so far you’ve managed to confuse us with the boy scouts, accuse us of being wannabe soldiers, and think we’re a bunch of gays…

So you’re looking to join an organisation for children, where they practise bum love, and play war games?

:D

Good luck on your RSW

13. I think we're being baited by a walt judging by PoodleKillers posts.

People in this forum post about deployments because fact of TA life is that we're likely to be taken away from our civillian jobs to go and build sandcastles. We all talk about women, but usually such threads are in Naafi.

14. Managed to create quite a stir in a very short time.