Tanker Driver Wanted

I am looking to filla position for a Fuel Tanker Driver in the Yorkshire area. Doncaster/ Hull / Grimsby / Immingham.
You will need a class 1 HGV and ADR class 3 in Tanks. You do not need experience as Full Training will be given.
The opertunity to earn is here and this is a Very rare opperetunity to get into this type of Work.
I will not advertise this job until I feel that You lot on Arrse have had first dibbs on it.

Please Pm with a contact number as soon as poss and I will make contact with you.
This possition is for an imidiate start.

Damn, i thought it said tank driver, i must read the thread titles more closely before diving in!

The Pay is competative for this industry. If you are interested send me a message with your number and we can have a chat.

Shame its not in my area (North wales coast) as I fit your criteria.
If you let me have contact details I will contact you IF and When I get something in the North west. (Stanlow) Area

I am looking to filla position for a Fuel Tanker Driver in the Yorkshire area. Doncaster/ Hull / Grimsby / Immingham.
You will need a class 1 HGV and ADR class 3 in Tanks. You do not need experience as Full Training will be given.
The opertunity to earn is here and this is a Very rare opperetunity to get into this type of Work.
I will not advertise this job until I feel that You lot on Arrse have had first dibbs on it.

Please Pm with a contact number as soon as poss and I will make contact with you.
I can now extend this position to the South West / South Wales

hi m8 you looking for tanker drivers in essex I have 5 years experience of pump and forecourt deliverys working on a contract for tescos at min out of purfleet but looking for full time job now.

Could you call me regards job please...:soldier:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Jobs Offered 0
dixie-basher RLC 2
S RLC 110