Tanker Driver Wanted

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by crafty, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking to filla position for a Fuel Tanker Driver in the Yorkshire area. Doncaster/ Hull / Grimsby / Immingham.
    You will need a class 1 HGV and ADR class 3 in Tanks. You do not need experience as Full Training will be given.
    The opertunity to earn is here and this is a Very rare opperetunity to get into this type of Work.
    I will not advertise this job until I feel that You lot on Arrse have had first dibbs on it.

Please Pm with a contact number as soon as poss and I will make contact with you.
    This possition is for an imidiate start.

2. How much does it pay?

3. Shame its not in my area (North wales coast) as I fit your criteria.

4. Damn, i thought it said tank driver, i must read the thread titles more closely before diving in!

5. The Pay is competative for this industry. If you are interested send me a message with your number and we can have a chat.

6. If you let me have contact details I will contact you IF and When I get something in the North west. (Stanlow) Area

7. I can now extend this position to the South West / South Wales

8. hi m8 you looking for tanker drivers in essex I have 5 years experience of pump and forecourt deliverys working on a contract for tescos at min out of purfleet but looking for full time job now.

9. Hey crafty r u still looking for a class 1 tanker driver with ADR all categories living in the Doncaster Mansfield area?

10. Could you call me regards job please...:soldier:

11. Is this job still available, if not are there any more coming up in the near future?

12. Is grammar not a prerequisite then?