Tanker attacks Gulf of Oman 13/6/19

Says the guy trying to compare a reservation to a concentration camp...
No, that was solely your comparison. You should re-read your posts, you'd be surprised at what you find.

I merely raised the native American genocide example in response to your fallacious claim that Americans had never indulged in Nazi like activities, which was your earlier proposition in rebuttal to our German friend.

Does the truth insult you that much that you need to wrestle with it so blatently?

No, that was solely your comparison. You should re-read your posts, you'd be surprised at what you find.

I merely raised the native American genocide example in response to your fallacious claim that Americans had never indulged in Nazi like activities, which was your earlier proposition in rebuttal to our German friend.

Does the truth insult you that much that you need to wrestle with it so blatently?
Well I never did find any gas chambers or crematoriums on any of them. So I would say we did not have an organized extermination program old bean.

I think you are just a bit anti American. But why though?

Well I never did find any gas chambers or crematoriums on any of them. So I would say we did not have an organized extermination program old bean.

The absence of architectural or fixed technological infrastructure does not exclude genocide by less industrialised means. Smallpox infected blankets? Decimating the Bison?

Late response to comments on Iranian long-term memory; they still sing about Alexander, whom they don't regard as great at all.

The absence of architectural or fixed technological infrastructure does not exclude genocide by less industrialised means. Smallpox infected blankets? Decimating the Bison?

Late response to comments on Iranian long-term memory; they still sing about Alexander, whom they don't regard as great at all.
You also left out raiding camps in the dead of winter. Campaigning when the Indians would not, and outplaying them at their game.

But as mentioned before we didn’t have a national plan to wipe them out. Just force them off their lands onto the reservations and wipe out those that continued to resist.
But it was also a grudge match between two groups of people who had no love for each other. Atrocities were committed by both sides.

You're being overly generous to yourself. If you care to read back, I posted that it may well have been the Iranians, but there is insufficient proof to establish that from the "intelligence" that has been released. Are you able to grasp that that isn't "anti-American", or are we, despite previous experiences, expected to take Uncle Sam as an entirely honest party which would never falsify intelligence to suit its political ends? You post a string of increasingly ridiculous assertions, and then expect those here to take them as gospal. You're making the Russian trolls appear rational.

Per the post above, you also need to better understand the definition of genocide if you're going to argue the toss. The first US crematorium was built in 1876, and Zyklon B wasn't around until the 1920's.

You also left out raiding camps in the dead of winter. Campaigning when the Indians would not, and outplaying them at their game.

But as mentioned before we didn’t have a national plan to wipe them out. Just force them off their lands onto the reservations and wipe out those that continued to resist.
But it was also a grudge match between two groups of people who had no love for each other. Atrocities were committed by both sides.
Homeland security.jpg
Would that be manifest destiny Your blathering on about? Hope Your Homeland security makes a better job of it than theirs.

You're being overly generous to yourself. If you care to read back, I posted that it may well have been the Iranians, but there is insufficient proof to establish that from the "intelligence" that has been released. Are you able to grasp that that isn't "anti-American", or are we, despite previous experiences, expected to take Uncle Sam as an entirely honest party which would never falsify intelligence to suit its political ends? You post a string of increasingly ridiculous assertions, and then expect those here to take them as gospal. You're making the Russian trolls appear rational.

Per the post above, you also need to better understand the definition of genocide if you're going to argue the toss. The first US crematorium was built in 1876, and Zyklon B wasn't around until the 1920's.
Just keep swimming...

You don’t think Iran did it and you never will. I get that, and the public will never see everything. But at some point you will need to fish or cut bait.

Just keep swimming...

You don’t think Iran did it and you never will. I get that, and the public will never see everything. But at some point you will need to fish or cut bait.
So now you know what I think? You're quite the savant.

As an aside, one generally cuts bait in preparation for fishing.

If you were the patriot you believe yourself to be, you'd question the evidence too. After all, it's the US that's running with this, and the stakes are higher than the last unjustified outing.

Last edited:
This is the official Navy Video.
Seems to me to be quite a few people in Life Jackets on board and a definite lack of Rifles considering it was supposed to be a covert op to remove an unexploded mine. There also seems to be a lack of urgency about the whole thing. Could it have been taken just after the crew rescue and the Limpet mine just a normal magnetic clamp to hold the boat to the side of the ship? Too bad that $100,000 dollar FLIR Camera was in sh!t video mode.

Just kidding fellas the U.S has them bang to rights no point in asking questions.