Tanker attacks Gulf of Oman 13/6/19

Buy more BAe shares....

Both cargoes (naptha and methanol) allegedly “Japan related”, attacked during Japan PM visit to Tehran. False Flags R Us?
It could be anything. There's that many trolls and conspiraloons shouting "False Flag" that people will believe anything.

BBC News said:
The message to Tehran is clear: any attack on a US target from whatever source, be it Iran or one of its many proxies or allies in the region, will be met by a significant military response.
I don't think it will be long until the US is officially at war with Iran.

It could be anything. There's that many trolls and conspiraloons shouting "False Flag" that people will believe anything.

I don't think it will be long until the US is officially at war with Iran.
Since those responsible haven’t declared themselves, by definition it is a dastardly plot, the question is whose.

It won’t matter who did what. There’ll be plenty who will cry ‘foul’ and even more who will listen to anything that reaffirms their point of view.

I’m sure somebody will talk about ‘dodgy dossiers’ soon and so it goes on.

Meanwhile, shipping will be ‘targets of opportunity’ which will affect trade and will lead to talks in the U.N. which will go nowhere.

Twitter saying one of the tankers has now completely gone under, not sure if they have full oil loads but if they have then its going to be quite the clean up.

That's why Iran wants the bomb, to remove the threat of Uncle Sam nuking em
Nope that would just escalate the use of force significantly. Iran is pretty much hated here. They are playing a beyond stupid game and their proxies are going to go to far. I am waiting for a terrorist attack in the US next, and then at that point it will be just time to remove the country from the map.

The last time things were this bad were in the 80's. When the gloves came off they got a kicking.
That include that civillian airliner the USS Vincennes downed......?

Investigate first, bomb later.

Oh, but I forgot. John Bolton is now whispering into Trump's ear.

See you after the war, Gentlemen.

That include that civillian airliner the USS Vincennes downed......?

Investigate first, bomb later.

Oh, but I forgot. John Bolton is now whispering into Trump's ear.

See you after the war, Gentlemen.
Shit happens unfortunately, but the crew was all given medals.

At this point the Iranians are being that stupid, I do see them getting a bit to close to a US Warship and the captains do have the ability to defend their ship as they see fit.

They do not seem to know when to back off, and don't think they will get hit hard in return.

The last time things were this bad were in the 80's. When the gloves came off they got a kicking.
You backed the shah and it transpired the people hated him.
You backed the kingdom and lets face it, they are hated by the entire world.
Best of luck and like Vietnam, we would exercise a pass on joining you in another useless effort that makes things worse.

You backed the shah and it transpired the people hated him.
You backed the kingdom and lets face it, they are hated by the entire world.
Best of luck and like Vietnam, we would exercise a pass on joining you in another useless effort that makes things worse.
I can see Boris making sure we would be right in there with them.