Tanker attacks Gulf of Oman 13/6/19

The Iranians are begging to be attacked.
Distraction from problems at home.
They had severe floods last month, and the government didn't handle it well.
This is their kind of snide State sponsored terrorism that they can deny but that the millennial loonies in the IRGC can get behind.

When it backfires on them they'll (maybe) sorry.
I suspect that the ones who will regret it are not the ones doing it.
The ones doing it think it is a necessary part of their existence to tweak the tail of the Great Satan, and if the GS comes in mob handed, to go down in flame and glory, guaranteeing them immortality.

Im no fan of iran.and look forward to the day Israel gives them the shoeing they so richly deserve. But would they be so stupid, as to do this, right on their own door step? I smell a rat, a bearded Saudi one..

Just seen suggestions that this is revenge for a Saudi sponsored cyber attack on an Iranian gas rig that resulted in a fire and its shutdown. This happened yesterday.

The whole area is a powderkeg bubbling away.

My bold: Anyone from a cast of thousands. War is a brewing.
As long as we can retire to the sofa with beer and popcorn and not get involved, I say let them at it.

Again, it's all a bit too obvious for my taste.

Hard to tell these days. With most online media themes apparently dominated by state trolls, its been a very successful technique by Russia, China et al to do something nefarious in plain sight, and then plaster the media with double bluff protestations about "fake news" and "false flags".

I note that the Iranians have been instantly off the mark with claims that these attacks are a false flag operation aimed at them. They may well be the actual perpetrators, but at least now the world's useful idiots will fully believe that they are innocents being set up by the US aggressor.

Just seen suggestions that this is revenge for a Saudi sponsored cyber attack on an Iranian gas rig that resulted in a fire and its shutdown. This happened yesterday.

The whole area is a powderkeg bubbling away.
It is and as others have said, I would like to think our clueless (moral lead to the world) government, can manage to stay out of it.