Tank Driving

I live in the Midwest of the USA with an Indian Reservation just up the road, I can see if they have a spare. Does that work?

Airborne_Aircrew said:
I live in the Midwest of the USA with an Indian Reservation just up the road, I can see if they have a spare. Does that work?
Doubt it, he did say she wanted to 'Drive one'. Not ride one.

I was thinking she might have a Border Collie and wanted to do all that "One Woman and her Dog" thingy... :wink:

See... here in the midwest, as opposed to the westmid, the "bait" of choice is Peanut butter... 'coz these ignorant bastiges don't like Marmite... :roll:

I is working on getting pished... :D

Peanut Butter???????........Whats the prey....Squirrel.

Mid westerners, I shit um...not to mention 2 Sqn.

Me?....I'm a southerner, any more south and I would drown :)

Thats more like it nice find

BiscuitsAB said:
ark-angel said:
Hope this helps..

CLICKY LINKY
yeah thanks seen one. did you have a look at the top listing its a 432 with a fkin fox turret on it. Like I'm really going to go there fkin paintaballer!
Hmmm. Not a cheep from the wah-meter, maybe it needs serviced. I know exactly how it feels.

432/30 ring a bell? There was a company-worth in Berlin IB.

smartascarrots said:
BiscuitsAB said:
ark-angel said:
Hope this helps..

CLICKY LINKY
yeah thanks seen one. did you have a look at the top listing its a 432 with a fkin fox turret on it. Like I'm really going to go there fkin paintaballer!
Hmmm. Not a cheep from the wah-meter, maybe it needs serviced. I know exactly how it feels.

apparently 13 were converted. still looks shit

BiscuitsAB said:
smartascarrots said:
BiscuitsAB said:
ark-angel said:
Hope this helps..

CLICKY LINKY

apparently 13 were converted. still looks s***
Looked shit and was shit. Beat walking, though.

Tanks are the transport of faggots.

Just a Dalek with a man inside...... a gay man

minister_doh_nut said:
Tanks are the transport of faggots.

Just a Dalek with a man inside...... a gay man
Did the bad men touch you in a special place when you were in Bovy?
I am sure some fine cavalry men made you the man you are today.

No they didn't, they just mad eme avoid tankies...... ask Soprano54 he tried to fcuk me as a Junior Leader :D

The good thing about Bovvy was it was easy to shine with tanky and RMP pig fodder as competition

I remain firm in my stance, Tanks are the transport of homosexuals.

elovabloke

ADC
minister_doh_nut said:
No they didn't, they just mad eme avoid tankies...... ask Soprano54 he tried to fcuk me as a Junior Leader :D
Yes it’s worrying. He seems to have developed a taste for anything that has remotely been around aircraft. He tells me their easy.