Tank crewman equipment

orville

War Hero
fredzedex said:
anyone mention spillsorb and drip trays,couldnt go on scheme without em,oh and a good broom as well!
you must be a winnit that is what the good old soil is for dig a hole drive over it and let the oil drain away elovabloke trust you to think of food you dognut clarence fcuk off and get a life you tttttttwwwwwaaaaattttt. :blowkiss:

clarence said:
haha, mad bloggers
In the unlikely event that you do make it through basic in one piece and turn up in the RAC I hope your squadron form a long orderly queue to pan fcuk out of you

Ozgerbobble said:
clarence said:
haha, mad bloggers
In the unlikely event that you do make it through basic in one piece and turn up in the RAC I hope your squadron form a long orderly queue to pan fcuk out of you
Or, as 3RTR's A Sqn in Fally used to do.................take one nig..........usually named Clarence, suspend him between 2 burly types by his shoulders and arrrse...............quickly run from one end of the corridor (second floor best) and ...................................launch the ttttwwwwwwaaaaatttttttttttt through the far end window where, he plummets like a shot pheasant, to the waiting floor below (MRS visit afterwards optional!)

Failing that - 'ferret fingers' in battle hatch NEVER failed!!!!

Mad??? Us?? Don't think so.......do you? No I don't....do you? No........do you? No......do fcukin you? No........wanna fight? Yeah I'm gonna kick yer fcukin nuts off...............ooooohhhh what's a blogger? I thought that were a fcukin Russian plane unlike 'flogger' which is someone selling on EBay or.....someone with large wangers and a whip!!!! Mad??? Us?? Don't think so.......do you? No I don't....do you? No........do you? No......do fcukin you? No........wanna fight? Yeah I'm gonna kick yer fcukin nuts off...............!!!?????? Fcuk right off!!!!

GDav

LE
clarence said:
What is wrong with you cun*s, can I not ask a fu**ing question without some pri** giving some smart arssed comment... fu**ing "bloggers", always knew you were fannies.
Here's a straight question for you.

What unit are you from?

Here's another.

Why are you asking us all these stupid questions?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
GDav said:
clarence said:
What is wrong with you cun*s, can I not ask a fu**ing question without some pri** giving some smart arssed comment... fu**ing "bloggers", always knew you were fannies.
Here's a straight question for you.

What unit are you from?
NOTW, Wapping Coy, 1 Civ Div.

GDav said:
Here's another.

Why are you asking us all these stupid questions?
To fill another few column inches.

Is that right Mr Sabey ?

Latest Threads