TAMS

If you need one. You'll get one issued.

Simple Really :roll:

All i can see is a bunch of losers with no life sitting at their computer for hours, replying to people to get their post numbers up, but never posting productive answers...... one word for that.

Titan06 said:
Did join the army, did become an nco... cant get one............ pay attention
Thanks for your understanding Titan - who have you requested them from within your CoC - methinks, somebody is fecking you off at the high port?

Aren't they still issued with the EBB?

They used to be issued, i transfered, lost my tams, but this unit says theyre unavailible. So i need to find them by alternate means? Is there any form of download documents on intranet?

Pretty sure that MSR will reply to this and tell you if / where you can download from, other than that, a call to ITC is a good route - or, use your contacts in your old mob. Does 4 Med Regt not have a library you can draw a copy from?

Are the pages in the electronic battlebox somwhere, not seen them but it might be?
As for obtaining one by other means, try the usual ebay, or you could try getting a friend from a less jewish regiment to "liberate" one for you... though I wouldnt be suggesting that now would I?
To be honest if you need it then your CoC should make one available to you, who have you asked for one at your unit?

You should find a set in your unit's electronic battlebox. Have fun printing, cutting to size and perforating.

[No sympathy for people who lose stuff like this]

edit: beaten to it.

Ive asked my ssm and sq. Tried getting ahold of some mates fae my last regt but theyre in afghan. All my unit cares about is time off....

They were a one off issue, Jan 2005. Only meant for re-issue after 3 years, so I guess it's almost time for a new one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Infantry 0
Jock92 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 0
H Officers 10