Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Trojan700, Aug 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Anyone know where I can buy an INF & RE TAM? and a GOOD section comd model kit?
  2. Why do'nt you ask for an up to date, issue TAM from your Trg Wing. As for a model kit, some bits of card (laminated/Fabloned) and some coloured ribbon is all that you need. The rest can be made up from the local foliage.
  3. because they are in $h!t state and i want to keep it...
  4. Cutaway

    Cutaway LE Reviewer

    How will you get all the future amendments ?
  5. As regards TAM, it is available on the electronic battle box, which should be held somewhere within the unit. The downside would be it would not be on water proof paper.
  6. I have it on the Inf Battle Box but as you say It's not in the TAM filoFax and water proofed. Anyone got a Range Card on file too?