TAM or PAM for Northern Ireland Public Disorder Trg

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stepho, Mar 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anybody hold such a document, recently completed cse at Sennelager, however no Aide Memoires were available at the time.


  2. Well good luck getting one sent to you by a complete stranger. You could be anyone. If you're entitled to the publication you can get it through the normal channels. If you're not.... well, it wasn't even a 'nice try' was it?
  3. Yeah stehpo fancy just PMing me your name and number :D
  4. look on ebay - you'll be amazed at what you can buy!
  5. You can get the Public Order inserts with your NIAM.
    Ebay may be the quicker option though.