Tally ho looks likes it north africa.

So anyone wondering where the next exotic tour for HM'S finest can rest peacefully its north africa how fortunate we brought all that desert kit.:(

Keep taking the pills.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
We, in these hallowed halls, have named so many countries as 'next'. Iran, Somalia, North Korea etc etc etc.

Do you have any particular reason for suspecting we are going to be deployed?

ugly

LE
HMG probably thinks some long defunct loan training and advisory unit could sally forth after tiffin to put the natives in their place!

Pswastika.gif

Gis a shout if you want a nice tattoo before you go lads.

Didn't Cameron rattle a few sabre's yesterday? Talking about a strong threat from North Africa?

So will they be referred to as Taleban or Fuzzi-Wuzzi's?
I think cameron said that there would be a serious terrorist threat for decades to come, but it won't affect UK as we won't have any armed forces by then anyway....

So anyone wondering where the next exotic tour for HM'S finest can rest peacefully its north africa how fortunate we brought all that desert kit.:(
I didn't even know that the US were deploying there. Cheers for the heads-up.

Fuzzy Wuzzy wos a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was'e
(my daughters favourite poem when she was about 5, would set her off giggling for hours)

Oh not that one then.

I didn't even know that the US were deploying there. Cheers for the heads-up.
The US won't be going. Have you not noticed that POTUS is very vocal in supporting the "Arab spring" rebels/freedom fighters and once the Islamic Brotherhood are firmly in charge then the US goes quiet and hands off?

*I read this as a seriously held belief on a couple of US boards recently and even our own dribbling loons of journos are starting to give it page space!

This lack of will is on show in the U.S. no less than in Britain. Indeed, one of the most devastating blows to the defence of the West is that President Obama, having helped the Muslim Brotherhood to power in the Middle East, has in effect pulled up the drawbridge by declaring that his interests now lie across the Pacific instead.
Until we learn to be as single-minded as the fanatics - at home and abroad - we're ALL hostages | Mail Online
Ok the author is well known for being just slighty out to lunch but even so.

That was my point- in that case neither will we!
Ah right.

Still being shown how to do it by the French and the Morrocans must sting a bit.