Talk to Tony

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stoatman, Apr 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.labour.org.uk/fileadmin/splash/askblair_splash_2.php

Be sure to tell him what you honestly think, mmmkay? :twisted:

2. I am hoping he will knock on my door only to discover that he is on fire. I shall then refuse to extinguish his flames with my urine. That'll learn 'im

3. Mine:

4. Stoatie. Mate. Just call the bloke a slimy, self-serving cnut.

He's not going to read any of them anyway, but at least you'll feel good all day. :wink:

5. Awol, I like to pretend I'm better than that......even though I know that I'm not :D

6. I have had several conversations with what I believed was Tony Blair. Imagine my surprise when I doiscovered I had been pouring out reams of factual data, soundly based argument and basic common sense to a brick wall. Luckily we all saw the funny side...

I have a fast trawler ready to depart these shores on May 6th because I am fed up with the ever-listening Empathy Man aka Blair, his crew of buffoons - particularly Buff himself - and Mr Milburn. Mr Milburn thinks i don't pay taxes and am some kind of parasite. Well if I do jack and pack, Mr Milburn will have 40 lots of benefits to find for 40 people AND their families, who my business currently support. Back off Bliar...