Talk to Tony

http://www.labour.org.uk/fileadmin/splash/askblair_splash_2.php

Over the next five weeks, I will be out and about across Britain spelling out the fundamental choice the country faces - between moving forward with Labour, or going back to the failed Tory past with Michael Howard. Just as I’m looking forward to meeting voters face to face, I’m also keen to communicate with people through email and our website.
I can't promise to answer every question. But I can promise that I will take some time to answer personally as many as I can. My answers, along with other notes and pictures from the campaign trail are available here: Labour.org.uk/tonyblair
Be sure to tell him what you honestly think, mmmkay? :twisted:

Mine:

Your personality-based election poster asks who we would like to run the county. The answer is of course neither of the faces there, but Parliament. We are a Parliamentary democracy run by an elected Parliament, not a more-or-less benevolent dictatorship run by an El Presidente figure. You might like to remember this as you continue to progressively dismantle 800 years of parliamentary tradition.

Stoatie. Mate. Just call the bloke a slimy, self-serving cnut.

He's not going to read any of them anyway, but at least you'll feel good all day. :wink:

Awol, I like to pretend I'm better than that......even though I know that I'm not :D

I have had several conversations with what I believed was Tony Blair. Imagine my surprise when I doiscovered I had been pouring out reams of factual data, soundly based argument and basic common sense to a brick wall. Luckily we all saw the funny side...

I have a fast trawler ready to depart these shores on May 6th because I am fed up with the ever-listening Empathy Man aka Blair, his crew of buffoons - particularly Buff himself - and Mr Milburn. Mr Milburn thinks i don't pay taxes and am some kind of parasite. Well if I do jack and pack, Mr Milburn will have 40 lots of benefits to find for 40 people AND their families, who my business currently support. Back off Bliar...

Latest Threads