Talk about insecure...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ord_Sgt, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

More here from the BBC.

Just goes to prove those that speak French have no sense of humour...

2. Those w*nkers deserve it, the walking upright, recognisable as human, Flemish parts should bin the idle, frenchy, degenerate, south bit asap and join a real Country like the Netherlands or even Estonia. FFS as long as Antwerps Diamond market comes with the package they can join Hatton Garden and become part of EC1.

3. Wasn't Belgium the Spanish Netherlands? Perhaps the Flems (Phlegms?) can re-join Spain, maybe swapping for the Basques...

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

With you there A-J. Once had the missfortune to work in Brussels with some French Belgians and a most unpleasant lot I have never come across before or since. And I've worked in Switzerland and Wales!!!

5. You have my condolences. How is the Toblerone induced PTSD coming along?

6. Something similar happened a while ago with Portugal.
    It was announced on national radio that because of political problems in Iran they would not be going to the world cup,and as Portugal were the best none qualifiers they would take their place.
    Every factory , work place and school emptied out and all where dancing in the streets waving flags.
    Then the radio announced APRIL FOOLS.

7. Flemish Belgiques - good eggs, like beer, eat hearty, hate the French

Walloons -might as well be bloody French...

8. apologies...

9. goed gedaan jonges.

10. No need for apology dear chap, Mods will merge with Talk about insecure....no doubt
    :)

11. Given that the GDP of Flanders essentially bankrolls the idle French-speaking half of the country, the response is analogous to the reaction that "travelling folk" and chav scum would have if somebody announced that the DSS had closed down.