Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tigger_c/s_30, Nov 12, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today I was promoted from Crow to Swinger, I joined this site only a few days ago , and I must say have had a great time reading through all the threads and posts. (Nothing else to do in the Colonies when the snow comes and life grinds to a halt)
    I only wish I had come across the site much earlier, I intend to stick around and contunue to digest the words of wisdom placed on this site.
    Great job whoever started it long may it prosper.
    And anyone who tries to undermine it........Hang the bast***s !!!!!!
  2. couldn't agree more. can't even remember where i saw the link for arrse now - but who cares. by far the best forums i've ever seen.

long live arrse!
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Was going to grumble about posting general site stuff in Current Affairs and move the thread, but as you've been so nice you can stay here in the limelight.

Thanks for the support, glad you like the site and please spread the word.
  4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Typical :!: As soon as someone is promoted they start getting preferential treatment :twisted:
  5. Thank you kindly Tigger

Now tell your mates :)
  6. ?????????? You own the site PtP? or are you just a 'sleeping partner'
  7. No Ma,

Just thanking him for his comments, and asking him to tell his friends.

8. My apologies will now strive to emsure I get correct area to post,thanks all for your comments ...........and I am spreading the word :lol: