Talk about being well hung in Uganda :)

jagman said:
Benzoate said:
Really simple way for the Ugandan gay's to avoid these penalties... Don't arse fcuk in public.
A sort of "keep it in the closet" kind of hobby?
exactly, it isn't that difficult. I highly doubt they (the government) are going to spend vast amounts of money setting up some kind of anti-queer police force that spends it's time peaking through windows of suspected arse pirates.

jagman said:
There isn't anything funny about this.

Have you any idea how many Ugandan Poof's are on their way to Dover to claim asylum right now?
Yes watch all the lovely handwringers plead for even more aid's ridden immigrants to be admitted! :x :x

Don't tell me, I just know we have to accept another load of Ugandan Immigrants...as well as the rest of the worlds dross :x

No offence to otherwise inclined but why do we have to have everybody's cast offs?

gloworm said:
Don't tell me, I just know we have to accept another load of Ugandan Immigrants...as well as the rest of the worlds dross :x

No offence to otherwise inclined but why do we have to have everybody's cast offs?

Look on the bright side, non of them will be eligible for working families tax credits.....

In theory at least!
I would imagine a few thousand of them will suddenly forget to be gay once through customs :(

jagman said:
gloworm said:

Look on the bright side, non of them will be eligible for working families tax credits.....

In theory at least!
I would imagine a few thousand of them will suddenly forget to be gay once through customs :(
there will be enough 'advisors' on hand to coach them through ;-)

Is the new immigration cap going to include asylum seekers ? maybe we'll be so full of Indians and Arabs that we don't have enough room for the gays that refuse to take their activities indoors.

Benzoate said:
Is the new immigration cap going to include asylum seekers ? maybe we'll be so full of Indians and Arabs that we don't have enough room for the gays that refuse to take their activities indoors.
If there was the death penalty for sticking your cock in places then there would be thousands of fathers calling for the defilers of their innocent daughters to be strung up by the neck and British army would be a hell of a lot smaller.

Uganda is fcuked and backwards and looking for a scapegoat. Blame it on the poofs easy.

And why shouldn't we or any other sane nation give them refugee status? seems that being in fear of your life because of your sexuality is pretty good grounds to be granted immigration to me.

check me out coming all over liberal!

BiscuitsAB said:
And why shouldn't we or any other sane nation give them refugee status? seems that being in fear of your life because of your sexuality is pretty good grounds to be granted immigration to me
Why can't some other sane country take this one for once...it is always the UK that these asylum seekers seek.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It might be a bit too late to close the doors, the report is dated November 2009.

Benzoate said:
BiscuitsAB said:
And why shouldn't we or any other sane nation give them refugee status? seems that being in fear of your life because of your sexuality is pretty good grounds to be granted immigration to me
Why can't some other sane country take this one for once...it is always the UK that these asylum seekers seek.
It isn't. We are nowhere near top of the league on this.

Benzoate said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Because they are a former Protectorate.
Because they are a member of The Commonwealth.

and more importantly

Because we gave them the sodding idea and made homosexuality illegal in the first place!

Benzoate said:
Great thanks to the OP for posting some out of date s***. Not exactly current affairs.
Hardly out of date. The proposal for the death penalty is current and about to be put to their Parliament.

The one remitting factor is likely to be that The Government will commute the death penalty to life imprisonment - whoopee!

I can well understand the view being taken by the Ugandan Government. I served there with the British Military Advisory and Training Team in the mid 1980s and saw a country that was completely devastated by AIDS. The Ugandans called it 'Slims disease'. The main hospital in Jinja had few doctors, no drugs, let alone expensive retovirals, no beds and those who were admitted had to take their own bedding and food. Vultures used to feed on the bodies and the afterbirth thrown out of the widows of the maternity ward. In short, the Ugandan healthcare system had completely collapsed.

The only source of pharmaceuticals was the local market where drugs donated by the international community were corruptly sold. If you felt ill, the stall holder would simply empty a container on a blanket like Smarties and you took your pick.

As for the children left orphaned by aids infected parents, the only organisation that cared for them effectively was President Museveni's Army that we were training and subsequently, after the British Team left, the Lords Resitence Army comprised mainly of children without parents operating mainly in the North of the Country.

So I am not at all surprised that they have taken a hard line on what they see as the source of the aids epidemic and I do not blame them at all for scorning our liberal views on homosexualty evolved in the comfort and security of a universal healthcare system.