Talk about being well hung in Uganda :)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Raven2008, May 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There isn't anything funny about this.

Have you any idea how many Ugandan Poof's are on their way to Dover to claim asylum right now?

2. I asked Jarrod about the Ugandan homosexual bill. He recommended paypal.

3. Really simple way for the Ugandan gay's to avoid these penalties... Don't arse fcuk in public.

4. A sort of "keep it in the closet" kind of hobby?

5. exactly, it isn't that difficult. I highly doubt they (the government) are going to spend vast amounts of money setting up some kind of anti-queer police force that spends it's time peaking through windows of suspected arse pirates.

6. Yes watch all the lovely handwringers plead for even more aid's ridden immigrants to be admitted! :x :x

7. Don't tell me, I just know we have to accept another load of Ugandan Immigrants...as well as the rest of the worlds dross :x

No offence to otherwise inclined but why do we have to have everybody's cast offs?

8. Look on the bright side, non of them will be eligible for working families tax credits.....

In theory at least!
    I would imagine a few thousand of them will suddenly forget to be gay once through customs :(

9. there will be enough 'advisors' on hand to coach them through ;-)

10. Is the new immigration cap going to include asylum seekers ? maybe we'll be so full of Indians and Arabs that we don't have enough room for the gays that refuse to take their activities indoors.

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

If there was the death penalty for sticking your cock in places then there would be thousands of fathers calling for the defilers of their innocent daughters to be strung up by the neck and British army would be a hell of a lot smaller.

Uganda is fcuked and backwards and looking for a scapegoat. Blame it on the poofs easy.

And why shouldn't we or any other sane nation give them refugee status? seems that being in fear of your life because of your sexuality is pretty good grounds to be granted immigration to me.

check me out coming all over liberal!

12. Why can't some other sane country take this one for once...it is always the UK that these asylum seekers seek.

13. It might be a bit too late to close the doors, the report is dated November 2009.

14. Great thanks to the OP for posting some out of date shit. Not exactly current affairs.