taliban wounded and PTSD

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sirbhp, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

It just came to me this morning , I wonder how The Taliban cope with PSTD? first THOUGHT WAS i DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** , BUT THEN i thought it must have a negative effect on their morale surely ? Also their disabled and wounded , there must me thousands and thousands of them cluttering up the countryside .

Scuse typing. not my pooter specs .

2. They'll probably **** their sister for comfort.

3. Severe mental problems, severe injury, stiffed on combat bonus? Inshallah!

• Like Like x 1

4. Hope so

5. More likely they'll smash some opium and gang rape a male child. Girls are for punching.

• Like Like x 2
  6. They don't get PTSD, they just man up and shag the nearest goat.

7. They come over here for free homes, benefits and medical treatment.

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

they dont get ptsd, they survived and got over it.

mind you - quick trip to mecca and all is forgiven past present and future :)

9. I think they are less likely to suffer with it, or certainly to the extent as western soldier because everything that happens is "Gods will".

• Like Like x 2
  10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Since they don't get a payout for having a wobble they don't do ptsd - those boys are in it for the long haul and they don't worry about their retirement plans or whether their clothes should be tucked in or have their sleeves rolled up.

They buy their own ammunition and don't spend millions to blow up two men and a goat.

Guess who is going to win?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Commission the councils in Leicester, Bradford and the like to carry out a mail drop PTSD survey in the more fragrant parts of the community.

These can then be passed onto family members "studying in Pakistan" to see what their coping mechanisms are.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am hoping they decide to kill themselves in the most imaginatively painful way.

13. Some of them are from here anyway, places like Birmingham, Bradford, Blackburn, London, Luton........

14. I wonder how pissed off they are when they find out that heaven is fitted for but not with virgins?

If the MoD ran the Taliban then it'd all be over in a week!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I expect they just ask their ISI controllers.

• Like Like x 2