Taliban Walts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cheesypoptart, Dec 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you think that in what passes for a bar in Afghanistan (men's clubs), there's always some chap with a fancy khefiyeh and what looks like a bandoleer of 5.56 rounds taken from a dead American, telling stories about how he was the only survivor of his Taliban special ops team? How he was trained in scuba diving and HALOB (high altitude low beard) insertions? Wearing three rows of bottlecaps that pass as medals?

Surely there's a lot of scope here for how a Talib would Walt. Discuss.

PS: Also, if you have pictures of silly or nails-looking Taliban...

2. Elvis has been on some serious shit last couple of decades..
  3. Our friend with the walkie talkie and the mismatched shoes just goes to prove that things are improving in the 'Stan.. not everyone is starving -

though I will concede that he may be using the byproduct of the poppy a little himself since his fashion sense seems a bit impaired...
  4. bahahah that chap with odd shoes looks like he's the local bike.

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

isnt the white trousers under battledress jacket combination a bit of a giveaway in terms of camouflage?
    it seems a tremendously popular look in that neck of the woods.
  6. None of them are wearing dozens of medals though.
  7. Sure the one with the mismatched daps served me in the takeaway last night........
  8. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

i don't know about walting but i reckon these 2 are taking extreme spanking to a new level

9. Are but when the rozzers get them...................

.................Photo taken in Khost by me 2009

Attached Files:

10. How long until we get the first terrorist walt who claims he was on the balcony of the World Trade Centre.
  11. There we have it, gentlemen! Our first Afghan Walt. Now he's ANP, but that's just details. That "Armani" t-shirt makes him a legend!
  12. "I was the 21st hijacker, but a platoon of CIA hitmen ambushed me on the way to the aircave, and by the time I'd fought my way out and collected all their scalps, my flight to Hamburg had left."
  13. [​IMG]
    "na na na na na na na na.....BATMAN!"

It's so you can take it off quickly and hide it with your AK and pretend your farming :p

Would you believe I was looking for SHEDS when I found that cow 8)
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Pays to win, are you intent on posting unfunny pictures or are you going to attempt to make us laugh?
  15. Put the cow in the shed then.

Taliban's new suicide missile.