Taliban Walts

#1
Do you think that in what passes for a bar in Afghanistan (men's clubs), there's always some chap with a fancy khefiyeh and what looks like a bandoleer of 5.56 rounds taken from a dead American, telling stories about how he was the only survivor of his Taliban special ops team? How he was trained in scuba diving and HALOB (high altitude low beard) insertions? Wearing three rows of bottlecaps that pass as medals?

Surely there's a lot of scope here for how a Talib would Walt. Discuss.


PS: Also, if you have pictures of silly or nails-looking Taliban...





 
#3
Our friend with the walkie talkie and the mismatched shoes just goes to prove that things are improving in the 'Stan.. not everyone is starving -

though I will concede that he may be using the byproduct of the poppy a little himself since his fashion sense seems a bit impaired...
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
isnt the white trousers under battledress jacket combination a bit of a giveaway in terms of camouflage?
it seems a tremendously popular look in that neck of the woods.
 
#7
Sure the one with the mismatched daps served me in the takeaway last night........
 
#9
Are but when the rozzers get them...................












.................Photo taken in Khost by me 2009
 

Attachments

#10
How long until we get the first terrorist walt who claims he was on the balcony of the World Trade Centre.
 
#12
vampireuk said:
How long until we get the first terrorist walt who claims he was on the balcony of the World Trade Centre.
"I was the 21st hijacker, but a platoon of CIA hitmen ambushed me on the way to the aircave, and by the time I'd fought my way out and collected all their scalps, my flight to Hamburg had left."
 
#13
cheesypoptart said:
vampireuk said:
How long until we get the first terrorist walt who claims he was on the balcony of the World Trade Centre.
"I was the 21st hijacker, but a platoon of CIA hitmen ambushed me on the way to the aircave, and by the time I'd fought my way out and collected all their scalps, my flight to Hamburg had left."

"na na na na na na na na.....BATMAN!"

maguire said:
isnt the white trousers under battledress jacket combination a bit of a giveaway in terms of camouflage?
it seems a tremendously popular look in that neck of the woods.
It's so you can take it off quickly and hide it with your AK and pretend your farming :p

Would you believe I was looking for SHEDS when I found that cow 8)
 
#20
'Our friend with the walkie talkie and the mismatched shoes just goes to prove that things are improving in the 'Stan.. not everyone is starving'

The bad news for him is that he's dead. That's Baitullah Mehsud (former head of the Pakistani Taliban), and he had an unfortunate encounter with a Predator drone last August.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheWarden Aviation 6
WEATHERMAN1956 Multinational HQ 6
Letterwritingman Current Affairs, News and Analysis 59

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top