Taliban Walt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jorrocks, Nov 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It´s not often that I get involved in walt threads, but I couldn´t resist this one:

MI6 'blamed for Taliban impostor' - Telegraph

It seems even the Taliban has its Walter Mittys, but this one even managed to coin it quite nicely. I wonder if the Outrage Bus is being revved up as we speak in the depths of the Hindu Kush.
  2. their on the way:

Attached Files:

3. i'd delay peace for as long as possible if i recieved money from all sides for 'talks'
  4. I wonder if there aware of this when there farming their crop in Afghan???

Quote from story:

THERE is specific wording in the Koran which says: "Intoxicants and games of chance, idolatrous practices and the divining of arrows are abominations devised by Satan. Avoid them, so you may prosper", says Sun features writer Anila Baig.

Lots of Muslims are not too strict and may have a flutter.

But drug dealing is a massive no-no and anyone who claimed to be a devout Muslim would not do that.

Obviously they have a different version of the Koran.
  5. I suspect this guy is more of a con artist that a Walt. That MI6 fell for it depresses but doesn't surprise me.
  6. I'd suggest that all religious people read the bits of their book that appeals to them. Most modern Christians don't make much of the bit saying slaves must obey their masters [somewhere in Timothy I think] but I'm sure somewhere there's a radical Muslim quoting it as 'proof' that Christians would enslave Muslims if they got the chance.
  7. He'll need to sleep with his eyes open, as lots of nasty types from both sides will be looking for him now...
  8. I was thinking myself. Look like our friend will be down the seg with the nonces. What a shame eh?
  9. Tut tut, tragic. I foresee a Predator strike or a new vid on Al-Jazeera.