Taliban soldier who killed in battle wins fight to stay in UK Read more: http://www.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Taffnp, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ill bring the gun, you bring the grenades, we go get this bastard ourselves!
  2. Let us know how it turns out, old fruity.
  3. My ol' Uncle Charlie was an 15yr old SS Hitlerjugend ( Iron Cross and decoration for single handedly knocking out a Tank) he got to stay and married my Aunty Kitty.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. At least terry hasn't applied to join the RBL yet, there was an ex-jerry pow who stayed on after the war and married the farmer's daughter who tried to join when my old gramps was local branch chairman on the grounds that he was a british citizen and a WW2 veteran, he got fucked off at the high port but local opinion was divided...apparently. Gramps hated the bastard, but that was more to with inheriting the farm than the war.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Eurpoean court of human rights again eh?? Why the fuck dont we chuck them at Brussels. 'here you go you cunts!!!, you want to keep him in Europe, you take him!' Fucking getting sick of this Human Rights carry on....

'Oh I cant be deported because I have a cat and entitled to family life.....'

Fuck off and take your moggie with you!!!

Keyboard rage over and out....
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Thats explains soooooooooooo much mate.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Does he qualify for one of those veteran badges?
  8. pfft, he's probably already on arrse bitching about his rations somewhere.

he'll be needing a jubilee medal as well.
  9. After reading the article, I reckon Zareen Ahmadzai is just blagging it. He was no more a fighting dealer of death than I am (or even was.)

It is a fantastic excuse though, and I am sure it will be used again by his 'others in arms' and I am positive that his name will crop up again in the future. Be it caught plotting acts of terrorism, or dead in a skip.
  10. He'll be shaking hands with HM next!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Taliban walt?
  12. what would anger the daily mail more? outraged that he was taliban or that he lied about his military service? i think that would be a full sit down meeting of the editorial staff with sandwiches and everything.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Taliban Walts.... whats the fucking world coming too!
  14. So what would happen if we kicked his Arrse back to Afghan. What can this European Court do to a Sovereign nation. All we have to say is "yep OK, see your point but the fucker is still on the first plane back to Kandahar. Now fuck off"