Taliban soldier who killed in battle wins fight to stay in UK Read more: http://www.

My ol' Uncle Charlie was an 15yr old SS Hitlerjugend ( Iron Cross and decoration for single handedly knocking out a Tank) he got to stay and married my Aunty Kitty.

At least terry hasn't applied to join the RBL yet, there was an ex-jerry pow who stayed on after the war and married the farmer's daughter who tried to join when my old gramps was local branch chairman on the grounds that he was a british citizen and a WW2 veteran, he got fucked off at the high port but local opinion was divided...apparently. Gramps hated the bastard, but that was more to with inheriting the farm than the war.

Eurpoean court of human rights again eh?? Why the fuck dont we chuck them at Brussels. 'here you go you cunts!!!, you want to keep him in Europe, you take him!' Fucking getting sick of this Human Rights carry on....

'Oh I cant be deported because I have a cat and entitled to family life.....'

Fuck off and take your moggie with you!!!

Keyboard rage over and out....

Does he qualify for one of those veteran badges?

After reading the article, I reckon Zareen Ahmadzai is just blagging it. He was no more a fighting dealer of death than I am (or even was.)

It is a fantastic excuse though, and I am sure it will be used again by his 'others in arms' and I am positive that his name will crop up again in the future. Be it caught plotting acts of terrorism, or dead in a skip.

Taliban walt?

Taliban Walts.... whats the fucking world coming too!

So what would happen if we kicked his Arrse back to Afghan. What can this European Court do to a Sovereign nation. All we have to say is "yep OK, see your point but the fucker is still on the first plane back to Kandahar. Now fuck off"

Whilst agreeing in no way should be be pushed into accepting this.....

What a splendid case, if we really have to have him, for internment!

A good friend of mine, the remainder of his family having ended up dead via Nazi concentration camps, escaped to the UK and was promptly interned for two years, though later served with our Army through the rest of the war.

(Interestingly, typically important for the admin function, although many of these internees changed their names after arrival in the UK, the pay books they carried were deemed to require both old and new names, thus in practice assisting the Gestapo if they were captured to work out their previous history). Mr Mortimer would have preferred his new choice!

My ol' Uncle Charlie was an 15yr old SS Hitlerjugend ( Iron Cross and decoration for single handedly knocking out a Tank) he got to stay and married my Aunty Kitty.

Bloke that used to part own a VW dealership in Long Eaton fought with Das Reich until he became a PoW.

His son taught me History. Great blokes the pair of them. Always dressed very smartly.

This one wants chucking out though....

At least terry hasn't applied to join the RBL yet, there was an ex-jerry pow who stayed on after the war and married the farmer's daughter who tried to join when my old gramps was local branch chairman on the grounds that he was a british citizen and a WW2 veteran, he got fucked off at the high port but local opinion was divided...apparently. Gramps hated the bastard, but that was more to with inheriting the farm than the war.
There was a WW2 German Para who became one of Man City's best goalkeepers.

Latest Threads