Taliban Rumour Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Robert99902, Oct 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you think they have one? Maybe they sit in caves on there very on version of this forum

discuss :D

2. Most of them are illiterate, so I imagine there would be lots of smilies and possibly some 'LOL's.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bit like Arrse then :eye: :excited: :nod: LOL

4. Wonder how good the internet access is inside these afghan caves, i realise now my idea is rather flawed

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I would imagine it's full of people with dodgy facial hair repeatedly chucking 'Alahu Ackbar' around the threads like it's all the rage - quite likely every time they post something, they bung one in. Personally, I'd lob it into my sig block and save time.

6. They probably have and Old and Bold forum with posts like

"remember when all you needed was a shitty stick to kill infidels"

"I was a whirling dervish until me knees gave out"

"Those young Jihadis have it too easy now, I remember when we used to have to lick the cave clean wit tounge"

Etc ec

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I would think that internet access is pretty good in most of Pakistan, so that's not really a problem. Satellite internet is not cheap, but if someone else is paying then why not use it? (Bit like DII, then)

Most of their Forums will be a tad different to ours - but one will not. I would think that their "Old and Bold" forum is full of old fart Talibs going on about their fights in the NWFP against the Brits, and moaning about how crappy AK47s are compared to Lee-Enfields and Martini-Henrys.

8. hahahahahahahhahah

9. The AK maintainance thread discussing there amazing modifications of sticking a sticker to the grip

10. If they have a training wing forum, would they have a thread titled 101 to blow yourself up?

11. training 404 i prefer :D training 101 : Brainwashing

12. Will this do?

Can't see their equivalent of the Lady Thread though. Or anything about following through or swamping.

13. They probably get adverts at the bottom of the Thread like: 'Buy a Wife from Match.afg!!! These girls like it all night long... Cooking and cleaning that is! Now with detachable noses!'

14. Goat thread (No GSH shots) NSFW III

[​IMG]

15. Bloody sprog! The Jezzail - now THAT was a gun..