Taliban Murder School kids in Pakistan

How can a group like this expect support when they murder children!

The world needs to stand ready to wipe these extremist off the planet...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Except for the rather awkward fact these extremists are a mainstream in a nuclear armed State.
Nothing will happen, move along please…

Hmmm, Yep, I also 'got nothing'.

However, seeing as this has happened in a muslim country, then maybe the good muslims may go out and wipe out all of the bad muslims?

Too soon for sarcastic comment?

Sickening news. What can you do to stop the scum who think it's ok to wage war on kids other than just cull them.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Yep, I also 'got nothing'.

However, seeing as this has happened in a muslim country, then maybe the good muslims may go out and wipe out all of the bad muslims?

Too soon for sarcastic comment?
then again, maybe not

Because all those (in the west ) who support them will refuse to believe this is true and will instead declare it as another media lie or CIA False flag.

Give it a day or 2 and various tinfoil sites will have proven this to be true

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
All depends, I suspect, on the extent to which individual senior members of the Pakistan police, intelligence services, and army and indeed Government actually sympathise with this interpretation of Islam.

Because all those (in the west ) who support them will refuse to believe this is true and will instead declare it as another media lie or CIA False flag.

Give it a day or 2 and various tinfoil sites will have proven this to be true
Who on earth would believe the crusading* western media and the lead intelligence agency of the leader of the free world would possibly tell lies?

What are you going to suggest next - that we torture people and stuff?

* possibly not best word in this context but hey!

<Shrugs> It's Pakistan <Shrugs>
In a way, you are right.
In certain areas of the world, this type of thing has been going on for centuries. The western world is only aware of it in recent times because of 24 hour news and social media. It is an appalling tragedy, but not surprising. I personally don't want to understand the "motivation" that drives these lunatics or their "masters" who hide behind clerical robes. I long for a return to the days of ignorance, when medieval acts were being carried out and we knew little or nothing about it. It is no good us in the west trying to embrace or understand these actions, because we will never change that mind set. The so-called war on terror will never be won, no matter how much we wring our hands over it.
All we can do is pull up the drawbridge and ensure the maniacs can't import their methods to our own country, but I fear that particular horse has bolted.
Different culture? Different planet more like. :-(

Who on earth would believe the crusading* western media and the lead intelligence agency of the leader of the free world would possibly tell lies?

What are you going to suggest next - that we torture people and stuff?

* possibly not best word in this context but hey!
We all know the media has an agenda and spins the news to suit that and we all know that they are frequently wrong either because they are mislead or through lack of knowledge.

However to certain people who pride themselves on not being sheep and bask in their skills of critical thinking, everything in the media is a lie and / or a CIA false flag (Or a Hoax by the US GoV ) and they will have one favoured source who they will trust implicitly no matter how outlandish the theory or how many holes can be poked in it. The Irony of this position fails to register on them.

We need to step back and think. A concerted Western move away from middle Eastern oil would be the first step followed by a frank conversation on our values and given demographics what we want our future to be and that of our great grand children.

That or move to Latvia where it is too cold for some parts deemed humanity ;)

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
We all know the media has an agenda and spins the news to suit that and we all know that they are frequently wrong either because they are mislead or through lack of knowledge.

However to certain people who pride themselves on not being sheep and bask in their skills of critical thinking, everything in the media is a lie and / or a CIA false flag (Or a Hoax by the US GoV ) and they will have one favoured source who they will trust implicitly no matter how outlandish the theory or how many holes can be poked in it. The Irony of this position fails to register on them.
The Chomsky-Pilger tendency.

In a way, you are right.
In certain areas of the world, this type of thing has been going on for centuries. The western world is only aware of it in recent times because of 24 hour news and social media. It is an appalling tragedy, but not surprising. I personally don't want to understand the "motivation" that drives these lunatics or their "masters" who hide behind clerical robes. I long for a return to the days of ignorance, when medieval acts were being carried out and we knew little or nothing about it. It is no good us in the west trying to embrace or understand these actions, because we will never change that mind set. The so-called war on terror will never be won, no matter how much we wring our hands over it.
All we can do is pull up the drawbridge and ensure the maniacs can't import their methods to our own country, but I fear that particular horse has bolted.
"The priests they stood on both sides the priests they stood behind
Another fight in Allahs name the blind against the blind"

To update an old song?

In a way, you are right.

Fear and ignorance amongst the masses are the basis of power in much of the world. Education = bad.

Is mullall, noble prize, to blame. She told the kids to go to school/
The logic in that part of the world would be to lay the blame at the feet of a 13 year old girl, yes.