Taliban leader sliced and diced.

An exquisitely fine sword used to settle personal matters of honour? How about...Rapier?

Damn, taken

Flying Fickle Finger of Fate?

I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if it's already been mentioned, but imagine the effect if you are a passenger next to or behind the intended target, terrorist gulash will be spattered all over the insides of the vehicle. Would presumably leave a permanent impression on the ring side witnesses to behave themselves in the future, plus of course an overdose of PTSD.

Slime

LE
I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if it's already been mentioned, but imagine the effect if you are a passenger next to or behind the intended target, terrorist gulash will be spattered all over the insides of the vehicle. Would presumably leave a permanent impression on the ring side witnesses to behave themselves in the future, plus of course an overdose of PTSD.
On the plus side, the lucky passenger would be able to dine out on tales of his close shave!

Maybe I am cynical, but the anti Western types on social media will be all over this.
Not sure why my post received a disagree - the West does try to avoid civilian casualties unlike others - how many laser guided bombs did Russia use in Syria? Yet social media blames the West for all the civilian deaths.
You were spot on, BravoBravo was on that like white on rice with his disagree.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
"Lie down with dogs, get fleas"

- ancient Chinese proverb

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It has, but with nothing approaching your eloquence.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
"Lie down with dogs, get fleas"

- ancient Chinese proverb
"Be a terrorist scumbag, get totalled by a special offer from Pampered Chef"
- modern American proverb

They should modify it to play the "Old Spice" music as it falls out of the sky. So, that when he reassembles himself in front of Allah for judgement, he whiffs of after-shave and his face stings a bit...

TamH70

MIA
They should modify it to play the "Old Spice" music as it falls out of the sky. So, that when he reassembles himself in front of Allah for judgement, he whiffs of after-shave and his face stings a bit...
The man your man could smell like, eh?

AGM 119R9X is so sterile a name though.
Its impersonal, and missing a trick I think.

The Arabs and Persians are quite renowned for their descriptive style of speech, song , poetry etc. and would appreciate something a bit more imaginative.

'Hellfire' is pretty good, but its actually a different weapon.
Something like 'Sword of Democracy ' or ' 'Satans Sickle' would have far more impact.
Damocles (as in sword of) would be more appropriate.

Even more unfortunate if they were giving the target a BJ at the time of impact.

Couldn't they call it something like "The Crusader"

Khalid ibn al-Walid, seems fitting if a little ironic.

Latest Threads