Taliban leader sliced and diced.

The ‘Ginsu' missile has apparent now been deployed in Afghanistan. Key Taliban commander killed in an air strike in Kunduz, the Interior Ministry reports.

The ministry has reported that Afghan forces carried out an air strike last night in Imam Saheb district.

The Taliban's chief financial officer for the northeast of the country was killed in the incident.

The bladed AGM-114R9X impact weapon was used to surgically remove him as he moved through a crowded district with no collateral casualties.

A singularly appropriate high tech US response to Muslim beheadings.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Beautiful, isn't it ? Almost poetic, a Haiku in its simple effectiveness.
Combining cutting edge Western military technology with Middle Eastern scimitars and producing a very personalised Fcuk You.
Not to mention a very messy, distressing and mind-focusing body recovery job for the bad guys. Win win.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
What's not to like? Add a 'Jericho-Trompete', and it would be even more awesome!
Could have been an Informative. I saw the term and pictured a Stuka. Google is my friend.

Yokel

LE
The ‘Ginsu' missile has apparent now been deployed in Afghanistan. Key Taliban commander killed in an air strike in Kunduz, the Interior Ministry reports.

The ministry has reported that Afghan forces carried out an air strike last night in Imam Saheb district.

The Taliban's chief financial officer for the northeast of the country was killed in the incident.

The bladed AGM-114R9X impact weapon was used to surgically remove him as he moved through a crowded district with no collateral casualties.

A singularly appropriate high tech US response to Muslim beheadings.

No doubt the lefties and hand wringers will see this as terrible, but if you are going to fire a missile at someone it is going to kill them, and this version avoids collateral damage. I cannot see Russia, China, or Iran taking such care to only kill the target.

Maybe I am cynical, but the anti Western types on social media will be all over this.

Will there be a pork filled variant?

Could have been an Informative. I saw the term and pictured a Stuka. Google is my friend.
Delivered by a JU87 would be an awesome way of dispatching a few of the stabby, bomby bastards.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Will there be a pork filled variant?
Shame they didn't call it 'The Finger of Allah' and give the bad guys a messaging problem.

AGM 119R9X is so sterile a name though.
Its impersonal, and missing a trick I think.

The Arabs and Persians are quite renowned for their descriptive style of speech, song , poetry etc. and would appreciate something a bit more imaginative.

'Hellfire' is pretty good, but its actually a different weapon.
Something like 'Sword of Democracy ' or ' 'Satans Sickle' would have far more impact.

I do hope Nasralla in Beirut is on the list for one...
Slow down, these things aren’t cheap. Have you seen the cost of a decent set of chefs knives?

Restricted sale in the U.K., you have to be over 18 and show ID at the checkout to buy one.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A hellfire with the warhead replaced by...swords?

A kinetic warhead. Ie relies on energy of movement rather than energy of explosives.

With added spiky bits.

Latest Threads