Taliban goad the Marines

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Skynet, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fantastic tell them next time they phone up. "Oi wallah, its 50 fkin kebabs with chili sauce and chips on the side and if its not here in 30 mins were not paying for it"

2. He he he

Be careful what you wish for!!

I'd get the number and get the duty sprog to KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOB them every half an hour

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Aaah, you've got to hand it to them . . . their heads that is.

4. Christ, if it's not bloody telemarketers it's something else.

5. I bet they're reversing the charges as well.

6. Ahh. Just record some pigs squealing and rooting, and play it to them... At 150 Db, so that their ears bleed, and the last thing they hear on this earth is piggy panting.

7. I wonder what network they've got?

Tele-Mobile
    71 Virgins

Hat......Coat.......TAXI

8. Isn't there a thing like a frequency detection finder in theatre that could pinpoint the Tallywackers and drop a couple of "thousand pounders" on the ragheads just to prove a point.

9. It's probably those bloody Nigerians pretending to be Taliban. "All we need now Sir are your bank details....." :D

10. Oh how i laughed..... :D

11. "Please sir, my name is Faisal Mbeko and my godfather dyed of murder at the hands of a bisness rival. He left me a 300lb VBIED what I wish your asssitans in secreting from they contry. If you giv me yor address and detales I weillarrange for it to be deliverd to you for on ward transit. Ala ac barr"

12. this cold calling will only pee them off!!