Taliban get the good news

P

PrinceAlbert

I could watch that all day. I love scanning youtube for footage from Apache.

That's job satisfaction and no mistake.

I could watch that all day. I love scanning youtube for footage from Apache.

That's job satisfaction and no mistake.
I knew I wasn't the only one.

I saw a good one of the 'mixtape' videos of a Viper I think, go batshit mental and open a can of angry bastard for 7 minutes.the best part was where several trucks, a cluster of tents and 15ish Terrys were all sent off to meet Allah. And when it took out a compound with a couple of mortars in it. I'll try and find it and stick up the link if I can.

Edit: The donkey/horse takes a dump at 05:25. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Impressive. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. They have IEDs and we have Apaches.

I wish we could have had a couple of Apaches over south Armagh in the 70's and 80's and done the same to to PIRA.

Rodney2q

I almost felt sorry for the fella that dodged two cannon bursts then ran into the third.

But I laughed instead.

Impressive, and a lot of pilot/gunner restraint being shown in places too when women/children were sighted.

About 2 minutes in, there's a couple of the bastards flat out on the ground. A quick burst from the 30mm and his leg just falls off, epic.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mr_Deputy:4520839 said:
I almost felt sorry for the fella that dodged two cannon bursts then ran into the third.

But I laughed instead.
one chose quite a time to start tripping over guy ropes in the dark.
Guy ropes? Never realised that they were gender specific! You live and learn hey :)

one chose quite a time to start tripping over guy ropes in the dark.
After watching it again I noticed the three lads hiding behind a tent. The Apache gets two with a burst so the survivor makes a break for it.....

Straight around to the other side of the tent.

Brilliant.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Are those some sort of comfort donkeys?

58,000 dollars (cost of a Hellfire) just to kill one taliban. Not very cost effective but there again the septics can afford it.