Taliban get the good news

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by singha61, Jul 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Get some!
  2. sooo many killed!
  3. I could watch that all day. I love scanning youtube for footage from Apache.

That's job satisfaction and no mistake.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Poor donkey :(
    • Like Like x 5
  5. I knew I wasn't the only one.

I saw a good one of the 'mixtape' videos of a Viper I think, go batshit mental and open a can of angry bastard for 7 minutes.the best part was where several trucks, a cluster of tents and 15ish Terrys were all sent off to meet Allah. And when it took out a compound with a couple of mortars in it. I'll try and find it and stick up the link if I can.

Edit: The donkey/horse takes a dump at 05:25. Just thought I'd let everyone know.
  6. Impressive. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. They have IEDs and we have Apaches.

I wish we could have had a couple of Apaches over south Armagh in the 70's and 80's and done the same to to PIRA.

• Like Like x 15
  7. I almost felt sorry for the fella that dodged two cannon bursts then ran into the third.

But I laughed instead.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. The donkey dident die!!
  9. I bet it was more than just the donkey shitting itself!!
  10. Haha, saw that then a few second later :/ :) :D
  11. Quality! What i wouldnt do to be an apache pilot.
  12. Hahahah, so funny i'm lovin that, Have that Terry!
  13. Impressive, and a lot of pilot/gunner restraint being shown in places too when women/children were sighted.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. About 2 minutes in, there's a couple of the bastards flat out on the ground. A quick burst from the 30mm and his leg just falls off, epic.