Taliban execute seven-year-old Afghan boy accused of spying

S

stevieni22

jumpinjarhead said:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Taliban-execute-seven-year-old-Afghan-boy-accused-of-spying/articleshow/6028704.cms
This sort of stuff needs to make the british press as alot of civvies in britain do not see why we should be stopping the taliban.

stevieni22 said:
jumpinjarhead said:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Taliban-execute-seven-year-old-Afghan-boy-accused-of-spying/articleshow/6028704.cms
This sort of stuff needs to make the british press as alot of civvies in britain do not see why we should be stopping the taliban.
Do you honestly think Joe Public would care?

Regards,
MM

Magic_Mushroom said:
stevieni22 said:
jumpinjarhead said:

Regards,
MM
Good point. :D

It's simply, absolutely disgusting.

How, how, how could any right-minded person "execute" a 7 year old child, for any reason?

I know some bright spark will come back and say they are not right-minded. Sod concessions and sod bringing them around the table.

Kill the fucking lot of them.

as if a 7 year old has the capacity to be like james bond anyway. do they think he will destroy their whole operation or something? they're stuck in the dark ages!

Oh... I dunno. There's a few seven-year-olds 'round my neck of the woods who could do with slotting - along with their parents. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, the only thing I give a shyte about is the welfare of our own people whilst they're out there banging their heads against the wall. As for the Afghans? Crack on and have a nice time in your medieval shit-tip for the next millenia.

S

stevieni22

jumpinjarhead said:
Magic_Mushroom said:
stevieni22 said:
jumpinjarhead said:

Regards,
MM
Good point. :D
I think there is enough decent people left to stand up and say yeah this is wrong we need to be there and theres lots that will whine about it being someone elses problem,either way i still have to go there just think Joe Public should be made more aware.

BuckFelize said:
Oh... I dunno. There's a few seven-year-olds 'round my neck of the woods who could do with slotting - along with their parents. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, the only thing I give a shyte about is the welfare of our own people whilst they're out there banging their heads against the wall. As for the Afghans? Crack on and have a nice time in your medieval s***-tip for the next millenia.
Medieval, that's a bit generous isn't it? I'd have put the country somewhere between Old & New testament, obviously without the water into wine bit.

Thats pretty damn sick, even for terry.
You would think they have an idea what sits well with the public, even their own will be condemning this, surely?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
It all shows what utter nonsense this expensive hearts and minds stuff is. These creatures WANT to stay in their mediaeval time warp, they don't WANT schools that teach anything to females at all, or anything to males except mindless repetition of the Koran. They have not the least intention of joining the civilised West ever, ever. So it doesn't really matter how much damage we do in doing what is actually necessary which is killing terrorists - the locals are not going to like us anyway.,

seaweed said:
It all shows what utter nonsense this expensive hearts and minds stuff is.
I think it is a fair guess that this Times of India article is a non too subtle part of that "expensive hearts and minds stuff".

T

trowel

LancePrivateJones said:
I wonder why God always picks the most violent, psychotic, sick perverted assholes to perform his work on earth?
Maybe it`s because "God" is violent, psychotic, sick Etc Etc

trowel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
I wonder why God always picks the most violent, psychotic, sick perverted assholes to perform his work on earth?
Depends on which one you are talking about but let's not divert the thread from the subject that deserves discussing.

stevieni22 said:
I think there is enough decent people left to stand up and say yeah this is wrong we need to be there and theres lots that will whine about it being someone elses problem,either way i still have to go there just think Joe Public should be made more aware.
Give your head a wobble. Why should British soldiers die for some ragheads who should sort the problem out themselves?

jumpinjarhead said:
trowel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Depends on which one you are talking about but let's not divert the thread from the subject that deserves discussing.
Sorry JJH but the Taliban are a God based outfit.

I think it was fair comment.

Ergo : No Taliban God, No Taliban.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Fallschirmjager said:
stevieni22 said:
Give your head a wobble. Why should British soldiers die for some ragheads who should sort the problem out themselves?
I'm with FSJ on this one - there have been several reasons given, over the past few years, as to why we are in Afghanistan - and changing their culture to one more like ours has never been one of them.

Anyway, out there, 7years old is old enough to work, and only just not quite large enough to hold an AK properly. We use the term 'Fighting Age Male' to disguise the fact that we kill (and quite rightly, IMHO) young lads who shoot at us, but who are waaaay younger than 18. Possibly not as young as 7, but certainly closer than we'd like to admit to. It's hard to tell when you can only see a muzzleflash or some smoke/dust, and a Javelin is a clever thing, but not clever enough to incorporate age-selection.

Perhaps it's a culture thing - we've got a culture that respects the 'innocence' of youth, and they haven't. Mind you, most of S Afghanistan hasn't really got much of a culture at all....

stevieni22 said:
So if the Chinese did the same thing, you'd be at the front of the very first wave into China?

I too think it is a despicable act. But as far as I'm concerned it's on the other side of the world and not for me to judge and determine how others lead their lives.

I'm more angered by the hand-wringing liberals here in the UK and elsewhere who seem to think it is our responsibility to change the world to our prism of right and wrong and expect others to pay for their social ideological fevour in both treasure (tax) and blood ...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Krazy_Ivan said:
It's simply, absolutely disgusting.

How, how, how could any right-minded person "execute" a 7 year old child, for any reason?

I know some bright spark will come back and say they are not right-minded. Sod concessions and sod bringing them around the table.

Kill the fucking lot of them.
Yeah !

Including the seven year olds.