Taliban execute seven-year-old Afghan boy accused of spying

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This sort of stuff needs to make the british press as alot of civvies in britain do not see why we should be stopping the taliban.
  2. Do you honestly think Joe Public would care?

3. Good point. :D
  4. It's simply, absolutely disgusting.

How, how, how could any right-minded person "execute" a 7 year old child, for any reason?

I know some bright spark will come back and say they are not right-minded. Sod concessions and sod bringing them around the table.

Kill the fucking lot of them.
  5. as if a 7 year old has the capacity to be like james bond anyway. do they think he will destroy their whole operation or something? they're stuck in the dark ages!
  6. Oh... I dunno. There's a few seven-year-olds 'round my neck of the woods who could do with slotting - along with their parents. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, the only thing I give a shyte about is the welfare of our own people whilst they're out there banging their heads against the wall. As for the Afghans? Crack on and have a nice time in your medieval shit-tip for the next millenia.
  7. I think there is enough decent people left to stand up and say yeah this is wrong we need to be there and theres lots that will whine about it being someone elses problem,either way i still have to go there just think Joe Public should be made more aware.
  8. Medieval, that's a bit generous isn't it? I'd have put the country somewhere between Old & New testament, obviously without the water into wine bit.
  9. Thats pretty damn sick, even for terry.
    You would think they have an idea what sits well with the public, even their own will be condemning this, surely?
  10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

It all shows what utter nonsense this expensive hearts and minds stuff is. These creatures WANT to stay in their mediaeval time warp, they don't WANT schools that teach anything to females at all, or anything to males except mindless repetition of the Koran. They have not the least intention of joining the civilised West ever, ever. So it doesn't really matter how much damage we do in doing what is actually necessary which is killing terrorists - the locals are not going to like us anyway.,
  11. I think it is a fair guess that this Times of India article is a non too subtle part of that "expensive hearts and minds stuff".
  12. I wonder why God always picks the most violent, psychotic, sick perverted assholes to perform his work on earth?
  13. Maybe it`s because "God" is violent, psychotic, sick Etc Etc
  14. Depends on which one you are talking about but let's not divert the thread from the subject that deserves discussing.