Tales from 'The Tent'

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Two_Cookers, May 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stories of career limiting conversations, mini rugby ball throwing competitions, long lost mucker reunions, new best friends, all gratefully received. I wasn't there this year so would like to extract some vicarious enjoyment!

By the way, I hope you all had a great time and the hangovers aren't too bad!!!!

2. Didnt even get there, Cabbage Patch all day until kicking out then off to Clapham Common to couple bars and Inferno nightclub. Ended up running to Clapham Junction station (which for those not in the know is actually no where bloody near to Clapham Common to get the last train to Shot for 0130! Got on and complete with my Regt Rugby shirt found i was on a train full of extremely pissed up RN lads.....oh what hilarity and witty comments that followed!! lol
  3. Was anyone else on the train with the Para Reg stag party? One of them was leaning on the door when the train pulled into Vauxhall and you guessed it fell out onto his head when the door opened.

He knocked himself out and was lifted back in and dumped on the floor of train. Pure class.
  4. In the words of our colonial cousins...."thas what I'm talkin' about!"....more please