Tales from the Glass House

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chimpy., May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All this talk about prison got me thinking about the glass house in Colchester. How many of you have been there? I've heard loads of stories about it from me Dad ... but do any of you have any tales?

Also, when I join the paras and am in the forces what advice do you have for me if I ever get sent to military prison? It's very likely because of my gangsta mentality and bad boy ways. How do survive my stay at the glass house and what should I expect? Are there any particular things to look out for?

2. People who throw stones.
  3. Walking into the walls may be a problem if they are cleaned well :D
  4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Going for a sh*t and having everyone looking at you.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Being very careful the window cleaner doesn't fall face down into his bucket!
  6. Soap-on-a-rope is a good investment.........
  7. Klong Dang Prison in Thailand is worth a visit while you're over there if you want to get a sample of what being banged up's all about. Personally I think it's very unlikely you'll get more than a slap on the wrist from the Authority's if you're caught - it's not like they're your drugs that you're smuggling and if you don't look in the package you can plead ignorance.

Anyway good luck next week mate, give me a bell when you get back cos we need to start thinking about troops to tasks and stuff.