Talentless Buffoon Takes A Tumble

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tattybadger, Jul 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forget the fact that Peter Andre is a talentless tart, with a brain the size of the dingleberry hanging out of my arse and all the talent of a cow pat.

Scroll down half the page and wonder at the anti-gravitational properties of Jordans' tits:

Dead Heat in a Zeppelin Race

At least it made the Daily Mail - quality claptrap for the sick middle classes............
  2. I was hoping for piccies of Cyclops being slotted.I can live in hope.
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I thought someone had pushed Ainsworth out of a helicopter. Only there is a shortage, so that can't have happened. Jordan - what a slag. Still would though...
  4. So was I.
  5. FFS never mind Jordans t1ts - did you read some of the comments?

Time for a reappraisal of universal suffrage!
  6. You callous old twat - "Pete Andre definitely deserves some credit even if he can't sing for putting up with that heartless woman for so long. I think he is such a sweet guy and I wish him lots of luck with his singing career." and I agree.
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Is that a quote from the page? It's probably some dirty old obese slapper who is jealous of Jordan and want's to ride little Peter.
  8. Ringdoby?
  9. Him and his ex will do anything for publicity!! Everything that you see is staged, even their break up. They will soon be back together and counting their money, just wach it happen!! That blow up doll is pathetic, i say 6 months on the Afghan front should change her thought processes about life. Even her tits -------- all fake.