Taking your son to lose his virginity?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jon_C, Oct 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you a father helping your son to lose his virginity? Do you have a plan of action to help him graduate into adulthood? If so, Betty TV wants to hear from you. We are making a sensitive documentary for Channel 4 about fathers who are keen to help their sons lose their virginity and are considering the options – maybe going on holiday to put them in the paths of like-minded young women or paying for them to sleep with a professional.

If this is you please get in touch ASAP. We’d love to speak to you in confidence – please call Jon or Gillian direct on 0207 907 0889 or email jon@bettytv.co.uk or gillian@bettytv.co.uk
  2. Do you think we've all changed our minds since yesterday?

Try again tomorrow.
  3. I took my father to help him loose his virginity- does that count?
  4. Yes!

My father is talking about us going away for a holiday for just this reason!

Do you pay expenses and do you need a receipt for "One week knocky knocky big time - Phuhket."
  5. Chaps, the COs have now given the OK to Jon_C posting this so can we keep it as civilised as poss please.
  6. Civilised? Us? On a subject like this?

C'mon, its just not fair..

(waits for Forces Sweetheart to shout "Waaahh")
  7. Isn't that a Greek thing?
  8. Hmm I always wandered what kind of person would go onto a 'reality' TV programme. In this instance I would feel really sorry for the son.

Imagine back to when you were say 16, and still a virgin. Then your Dad brought in a load of TV cameras to show the world your a virgin. Even if he does get laid in Ibiza or by a pro, what then? The poor lads are going to get laughed out of any night club they go into, although they might get a few pity shags I suppose.

Still, what a way to ruin a lads sex life literally before it begins.
  9. Yes, I hate to spoil fun but keeping the COs happy is my raison d'être...

It did make me think of this weirdness though.
  10. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

The mind boggles at what he'll be offered to study for his A levels... :D
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

So in the middle of a "We haven't got a pot to piss in" moment, where Uk forces in two sandpits are slogging their guts out and in some cases spilling them into the desert sands for the sake of Mr B.liar. Where yet again we have a re-run of "Lions led by donkeys". We are expected to take a thread like this seriously. I dont fukin think so! I Repeat.

"sorry I can't help but my Ex-wife is saving that particular privilege for herself"

And she is well and truly my ex as today the Judge signed the bloody consent order! So party at my place.

12. Hmmm, maybe Jon is a some kinds of sicko? Looking for virgin sons indeed.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

"Wot i dun in my sumer holidais,
    by likkle jonny

Lats weke mi daddy took me to madame..."

"Madame Teausades,Jonny? I bet that was great fun" Say's the teacher

" No Miss,Madame Helga's 'ouse of sin" Replies Jonny with a BIG smile.....
  14. ummmmmm, is it all expenses payed? Do you have to prove that your a virgin or will you take my word for it?
  15. Ok. Here are some civilised comments:

I don't think I'm in the only one who finds this type of car crash, voyeuristic drivel that masquerades as TV programming complete and utter t0ss. It is the garbage which fills our TV screens 'created' by programme makers who like doing it because a) it's cheap and b) it requires fcuk all imagination. Get the mongs on the box with the promise of their 15 minutes of fame, and let them do the rest. Let them tell you about their father who is a lesbian and whose sisters enjoy full on sex with hermaphrodite midgets.

Programme makers who indulge in this form of TV deserve everything they get - and it's usually a day time slot watched by the chav generation with nothing better to do that wait for their next Giro. How / why this poster can be allowed by Mods / COs to use this forum as a medium for perpetuating their type of 'Red Top TV' is quite beyond me. However, it's their train set so......