Taking your son to lose his virginity?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jon_C, Oct 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you a father helping your son to lose his virginity? Do you have a plan of action to help him graduate into adulthood? If so, Betty TV wants to hear from you. We are making a sensitive documentary for Channel 4 about fathers who are keen to help their sons lose their virginity and are considering the options – maybe going on holiday to put them in the paths of like-minded young women or paying for them to sleep with a professional.

If this is you please get in touch ASAP. We’d love to speak to you in confidence – please call Jon or Gillian direct on 0207 907 0889 or email jon@bettytv.co.uk or gillian@bettytv.co.uk

2. Are you for real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. If I had a son, you can rest assured he would lose his virginity before he started school.......... to me

4. When I have kids, twins hopefully, I'm gonna help them lose their virginities to each other, whilst they're still in the womb. Then I'll lick up what ever dribbles out of the wife afterwards.

5. I would rent my sons out (if I had one, two or 12) and make them realise how lovely it is to be a catholic priest!

6. MDN,your horrible brrrrrrrrr

7. Does Gillian do a turn then ?

8. A few years back I was working in a Latin American country that had a fairly liberal attitude to affairs of the heart. My local expat hostelry was the scene of moral debate for a while when it transpired that one of the Aussie regulars had paid a hooker to be his son's 16th birthday present.

Some were aghast, outraged and jealous. His reasoning went, well, junior was going to do it anyway so if he assured quality control it would at least be a safe, pleasant and positive experience for the lad.

His (ex-) wife's opinion on the matter was not recorded but he did spend some time 'test-driving' suitable presents...

9. This sounds like some gypo Italion sex ring you sick jorno.

10. Channel 4? Sure you don't mean 5?

I'm suprised Hitler wasn't mentioned in that original message...

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Anyone stupid enough to leave a phone number and two e-mail address deserves everything they get.

Besides I can help with my lad, I think my Ex wife has reserved that privilege for her self!

12. Grandma already took care of everything. Thanks Grandy!!

13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Are Gillian and Jon available as a double act or do we have to hire them seperately?

Could you give a rough idea of the services you are offering and the costs please?

14. how about losing their virginity to mummy whilst daddy miilks his sons prostate whilst touching himself. television is becoming obscene!