Taking the Piss

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - US Marine Corps probes 'Taliban desecration' video

So all the tree huggers and moralist are jumping all over, I Remember as a crow golden rain being a weekly event at depot para or brecon, be it in your trench or from a crow tree, I find beiing dressed in Bright Orange and having your head lopped off far more distressing. discuss

2. It really is very naughty to be nasty to the enemy.

3. So the Taliban were pissed on and now they are pissed off.

No pleasing some people.

• Like Like x 3
  4. On one tour in NI, one of the lad's shot and killed a nail bomber. It was a cracking shot and it seem's only fair as the bomber was trying to kill my mate and the rest of his patrol. The locals set up a shrine and covered the large puddle of blood and goo left on the floor with a plastic sheet. On late night patrols, it wasn't unknown for the sheet to be lifted up and one or two of the blokes would have a piss.

Best not to get caught on camera though to be honest.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Did they cut their ears off?

6. Why would they film it and post it on the web? Maybe the guy who filmed it had a grudge against the other four. Whatever else happens, these guys are going to have the book thrown at them...

7. When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!

8. A spokesman for the Taliban in Afghanistan told the BBC his group "strongly condemns this action and it is not a human action. It's a wild action that is too shameful for us to talk about".

However laying IEDs, decapitating captive soldiers and civilians, using women and children as cover, holding up in schools and mosques and all the other nasty little tricks that contravene the rules of war that the Taliban use are fair game then eh!? W@nkers! I hope it was stinky orange dehydrated piss and they could smell it from beyond!

• Like Like x 14
  9. Is there a link to the actual video.....and is Piers Morgan the editor?

• Like Like x 1
  10. another reason phones should be left behind .

11. They don't like it up em!

Just wait till someone shits on them, they might just knock it on the head then. Never mind expensive JDAM strikes, we could have defeated them with poo poo and wee.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. We could try some kind of pork chop airburst munition...

• Like Like x 8
  13. Should have wrapped them in a pig skin (if you could find one out there) , Ive heard it really pisses them off:)