Taking the piss!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Adam(KOS), Sep 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just found this on a message.
    Cant help but agree with this 100%

The Urine test (This was written by an oil rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!) I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem. ... What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to EARN IT for them? Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope. Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque? Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't. Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK!!!
  2. A simple and elegant solution

Tbh they should just give drugs out free no drug crime less ODs less health service burden
  3. O.K, let's get real here, Piss testing is done for employees operating hazardous machinery and the likes, it can also be used for drug testing, all which is understandable, but how you can compare this to benefit claimants is quite frankly stupid.

This is obviously the original author just highlighting all the injustices in our society (which there are many!)

We have slowly but surely strangled ourselves with "red tape" over the last few decades, so much so that now it makes our sensible morale standards look perverse.
  4. I know this is one of those viral emails, and it's all over the Internet, just delete UK and insert country of your choice.

However, someone has taken, what I always presumed to be a light hearted look at a problem, seriously FFS.

Urine test for benefits - e-petitions
  5. 8 signatures....mega
  6. Petition created by a certain Wayne Jones.

I am sure that is an alias. His real moniker is Wayne Kerr.
  7. You taking the piss?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Everyone in a council house has never worked but has a new car and sky tv in every room. They spend all their time in the pub aswell. Pikeys cause cancer and hosue prices killed Diana.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Yup and it'd save the trading of piss.
  10. I find your ideas intriguing and wish t sign up to your news letter.

You can deliver it to my compound. Blow the horn 3 times and wave a white cloth from the window to prevent any accidents.
  11. Too late, I've had an accident in my pants!
  12. as someone who lives in social housing (lukily somehow my familly managed to get one) now were not scroungers, we dont have sky in every room and we also dont have anymoney to waste on anything or indeed able to afford a car or well a lot of other things, often food

the people your talking about are the scroungers who never ever had a job, have a veritable tribe of children, of which at least 2 will be deemed ADHD sufferers and thus raking in a grand a month in extra helps (also the reason for the state paid for sky tv and games consoles throught the house) thease people know how to fiddle the system and are lifetime claimants, there the same cnuts who next years proposed welfare changes are supposed to hurt but in truth will probably cary on normal jogging leaveing the rest of us who are already deemed as below the bread line and in fuel poverty yet we get little or no help(well ok if i get a war pension once they finally get round to assesing my claim maybe my familly will get some of the supposed help were meant to qualify for- this is down to a series of mistakes with the original pension allocation- so far however we very little and struggle day to day)

sadly i feel somewhere in the back of my mind that the coming hcanges are only going to make it more difficult for the average law abiding citizen who has tried to provide for there family are going to end up worse off, instigating some form of drug desting (something similar to the blood testing machine for diabetics perhaps, or the ion scanner for hair sampling) which could be used at the jobcenter and provide instant results this would of course require employing more people at the payment centers (security, testers etc) but would eliminate the problem of undeserving recieving cash to perpetuate thee cycle of self loathing and self indulgence.

theres a lot ot be said for the so called outrageous or liberty infringing ideas to tighten up controls (in addition perhaps iris scanning and so on could be used to prove who a person is) to prevent the multi center claiming thats been prevelant for far too long.

i shopped 4 people last year who were claiming under different names at 3 jobcenters in the same county, not to mention other benefits in other counties, they just claimed ot be homeless and yet were driving things like jags and mercs, whilst not having anyform of employment. (i should of manned up and done it in person but i was bothered about recriminations so i didnt claim the reward cash for any of them in case they discovered who i was)

its not an uncommon practice especially among the pikeies and the old school council trash, still they got what they deserved.
  13. I think it is a great idea.
  14. Easier way... one person turns up and piicks up litter, that one person receives vouchers to spend on food and clothes.