Taking the piss!

Just found this on a message.
Cant help but agree with this 100%

The Urine test (This was written by an oil rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!) I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem. ... What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to EARN IT for them? Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope. Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque? Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't. Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK!!!

A simple and elegant solution

Tbh they should just give drugs out free no drug crime less ODs less health service burden

O.K, let's get real here, Piss testing is done for employees operating hazardous machinery and the likes, it can also be used for drug testing, all which is understandable, but how you can compare this to benefit claimants is quite frankly stupid.

This is obviously the original author just highlighting all the injustices in our society (which there are many!)

We have slowly but surely strangled ourselves with "red tape" over the last few decades, so much so that now it makes our sensible morale standards look perverse.

O.K, let's get real here, Piss testing is done for employees operating hazardous machinery and the likes, it can also be used for drug testing, all which is understandable, but how you can compare this to benefit claimants is quite frankly stupid.

This is obviously the original author just highlighting all the injustices in our society (which there are many!)

We have slowly but surely strangled ourselves with "red tape" over the last few decades, so much so that now it makes our sensible morale standards look perverse.
You taking the piss?

Everyone in a council house has never worked but has a new car and sky tv in every room. They spend all their time in the pub aswell. Pikeys cause cancer and hosue prices killed Diana.

Everyone in a council house has never worked but has a new car and sky tv in every room. They spend all their time in the pub aswell. Pikeys cause cancer and hosue prices killed Diana.
I find your ideas intriguing and wish t sign up to your news letter.

You can deliver it to my compound. Blow the horn 3 times and wave a white cloth from the window to prevent any accidents.

as someone who lives in social housing (lukily somehow my familly managed to get one) now were not scroungers, we dont have sky in every room and we also dont have anymoney to waste on anything or indeed able to afford a car or well a lot of other things, often food

the people your talking about are the scroungers who never ever had a job, have a veritable tribe of children, of which at least 2 will be deemed ADHD sufferers and thus raking in a grand a month in extra helps (also the reason for the state paid for sky tv and games consoles throught the house) thease people know how to fiddle the system and are lifetime claimants, there the same cnuts who next years proposed welfare changes are supposed to hurt but in truth will probably cary on normal jogging leaveing the rest of us who are already deemed as below the bread line and in fuel poverty yet we get little or no help(well ok if i get a war pension once they finally get round to assesing my claim maybe my familly will get some of the supposed help were meant to qualify for- this is down to a series of mistakes with the original pension allocation- so far however we very little and struggle day to day)

sadly i feel somewhere in the back of my mind that the coming hcanges are only going to make it more difficult for the average law abiding citizen who has tried to provide for there family are going to end up worse off, instigating some form of drug desting (something similar to the blood testing machine for diabetics perhaps, or the ion scanner for hair sampling) which could be used at the jobcenter and provide instant results this would of course require employing more people at the payment centers (security, testers etc) but would eliminate the problem of undeserving recieving cash to perpetuate thee cycle of self loathing and self indulgence.

theres a lot ot be said for the so called outrageous or liberty infringing ideas to tighten up controls (in addition perhaps iris scanning and so on could be used to prove who a person is) to prevent the multi center claiming thats been prevelant for far too long.

i shopped 4 people last year who were claiming under different names at 3 jobcenters in the same county, not to mention other benefits in other counties, they just claimed ot be homeless and yet were driving things like jags and mercs, whilst not having anyform of employment. (i should of manned up and done it in person but i was bothered about recriminations so i didnt claim the reward cash for any of them in case they discovered who i was)

its not an uncommon practice especially among the pikeies and the old school council trash, still they got what they deserved.

as someone who lives in social housing (lukily somehow my familly managed to get one) now were not scroungers, we dont have sky in every room and we also dont have anymoney to waste on anything or indeed able to afford a car or well a lot of other things, often food

the people your talking about are the scroungers who never ever had a job, have a veritable tribe of children, of which at least 2 will be deemed ADHD sufferers and thus raking in a grand a month in extra helps (also the reason for the state paid for sky tv and games consoles throught the house) thease people know how to fiddle the system and are lifetime claimants, there the same cnuts who next years proposed welfare changes are supposed to hurt but in truth will probably cary on normal jogging leaveing the rest of us who are already deemed as below the bread line and in fuel poverty yet we get little or no help(well ok if i get a war pension once they finally get round to assesing my claim maybe my familly will get some of the supposed help were meant to qualify for- this is down to a series of mistakes with the original pension allocation- so far however we very little and struggle day to day)

sadly i feel somewhere in the back of my mind that the coming hcanges are only going to make it more difficult for the average law abiding citizen who has tried to provide for there family are going to end up worse off, instigating some form of drug desting (something similar to the blood testing machine for diabetics perhaps, or the ion scanner for hair sampling) which could be used at the jobcenter and provide instant results this would of course require employing more people at the payment centers (security, testers etc) but would eliminate the problem of undeserving recieving cash to perpetuate thee cycle of self loathing and self indulgence.

theres a lot ot be said for the so called outrageous or liberty infringing ideas to tighten up controls (in addition perhaps iris scanning and so on could be used to prove who a person is) to prevent the multi center claiming thats been prevelant for far too long.

i shopped 4 people last year who were claiming under different names at 3 jobcenters in the same county, not to mention other benefits in other counties, they just claimed ot be homeless and yet were driving things like jags and mercs, whilst not having anyform of employment. (i should of manned up and done it in person but i was bothered about recriminations so i didnt claim the reward cash for any of them in case they discovered who i was)

its not an uncommon practice especially among the pikeies and the old school council trash, still they got what they deserved.
Easier way... one person turns up and piicks up litter, that one person receives vouchers to spend on food and clothes.

Just found this on a message.
Cant help but agree with this 100%

The Urine test (This was written by an oil rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!) I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem. ... What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to EARN IT for them? Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope. Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque? Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't. Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK!!!
It's cnuts like you that make my Facebook newsfeed more cringeworthy than a Pioneer spelling test. Maybe you could start another thread with that shite about civvie mates disowning you for running through their house naked while army mates would be doing it with you as well?

Easier way... one person turns up and piicks up litter, that one person receives vouchers to spend on food and clothes.
well sure but not if the one person who shows up and colects his famillyes worth of rations is the enabler for a whole load of pondscum to continue boozing, a litter picker could feasibly earn enough vouchers in one day ot last his familly a week, move to the next center and work there under his neighbours name and so on, there would be a black market in the food coupons, wiht the druggies and so on so really you need 100% positive id system to vet each claiment, and since its in the national interests to hold a national id system (iris/dna/fingerprint) why not force it in via the welfare reform act, sure the criminals of the country will have something to fear but the majority of law abiding citizens will have nothign to fear, of course id'ing so many people will probably mean clearing up a lot of open case files for the plod so its a win win situation.

i wathced a news report the other day about how a council is employing some guy at the cost of 35k a year to wander about putting up and taking down gum disposal boards so lazy bastards dont put it on the floor, cos it is cheaper than spending 150k a year on having hte street cleaners remove the stuff.

i was bloody outraged, especially given the area has a 45% unemployment rate. they could of saved a fortune by buying yellow high vis printed with work for food printed on it and handed htem out at the jobcenter, doing this everywhere could save the country millions and keep it clean in the process.

Not really.

Pupils in school would HAVE to attend or money would be stopped. The person turning up would receive min wage for every hour worked up to £16,000 then tax would also be imposed.

Should the rest of the family want to booze it up they can. The ration tokens (in lieu of actual cash) wouldn't cover that though, so they'd have to find some way of getting the money (swapping them maybe but I doubt the exchange rate would be 1 on 1). But I'm pretty sure the 'worker' woud eventually get enraged with that set up.

Not really.

Pupils in school would HAVE to attend or money would be stopped. The person turning up would receive min wage for every hour worked up to £16,000 then tax would also be imposed.

Should the rest of the family want to booze it up they can. The ration tokens (in lieu of actual cash) wouldn't cover that though, so they'd have to find some way of getting the money (swapping them maybe but I doubt the exchange rate would be 1 on 1). But I'm pretty sure the 'worker' woud eventually get enraged with that set up.
well if the chave scum that populates the daytime tv shows is anythign to go by it will take years for it to happen, they do it either through missguided love or through fear of recrimination, fraud based around food tokens was what stopped the old gorcery van shopping system, either the so called delivery company running the scam was didling the customers by over charging for tokens or they were working with the system (on token was worth a lb of fresh veg but the buyer only wanted 1/2lb so they got paid for 1/2lb of produce they never sold, over time that ammounted to a lot of overpayment) and since it was a token based system there was no half tokens or change.

yes there should be some form of work for welfare system, the problems are of course myriad, free school meals is the only way to ensure the children attend (some schools do breakfast and dinner clubs as well so perhaps that area could be expanded to ensure children did not suffer for their parents failings) and recieve the required nutrition.

the single biggest red tape block on taking positive action to tackle the problems so far though is enforcement, right now the EHRC prevents compulsary instigation and instead relies on volantary submission to the program, any attempts to withhold payments untill a voluntolds to agree to it is classed as illegal.

so before the government screws up a perfectly good proposal which will only make the decent members of society feel denigrated they need ot first get rid of the pointless legisltation and revert to the previous laws of this country (i.e. tell europe to shove it up its arse and stop making excuses why this is the only country in the friggin union that pays attention to the bollocks those overpaid fuckwits come upwith) than and only then will we be able to make real reform progress, not withstanding the fact htye will also need ot remove all the unelected legislation creating bodies who do nothing ot enrich society but rather create new layers of red tape that further prevent real action from being taken.

unless i missunderstood the newspapers last year there are currently more than 500 quango's which have the sole purpose to create and run pressure groups to prevent changes to legislation, and another 300 who's job it is ot create legislation that effects everyone but due to the way they were created the entire country has no right to vote on one way or another.

i dont disagree with the ideas of work for food, but in the raw they are open to more fraud than the current system, hell right now there are varying estimates of between 2 and 20 million bogus claims, failing to properly identify claiments is the single biggest problem that faces the welfare system, introducing a system where your identity is logged (dna +fingerprint+iris) at birth and used to asses your entitlement to things would go along way
to reducing the burden on the system, capturing the details for everymember of soceity might be difficult to instigate (where ot start etc) but the national id system that was originally proposed would of gone some way towards it, who cares if the setup cost is 200million, when it alone was predicted to save the welfare bill more than 2 billion.

myself i didnt campaing for or against anything but personally speaking having carried an id card around for so long would personally have prefered a single piece of plastic that worked as passport/drivinglicence/NIcard/ whaterver else they slung in there, no i wasnt fond of the idea that one card would do all that and access banking, state requirements should be seperate from buisness ones but one simple card that could be given out at a photobooth which scaned my iris (should i loose the plastic one i was originally given) would be a hell ov a lot easier to fund over time (i dont suggest the current photo booth in a shop idea but more a controlled thing either in a police hq or passport or dvla office or similar) the wealth of data already available to the police via the pnc system about individuals is already massive, so lets just make it easier (scanner in the pda they already carry around) for them to confirm or deny who a person is.

there will be expensive ways to fool the system i have no doubt (like special contacts) but lets stop making it easy for the criminal fraternity to sit around making millions every year without needing to even try.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's cnuts like you that make my Facebook newsfeed more cringeworthy than a Pioneer spelling test. Maybe you could start another thread with that shite about civvie mates disowning you for running through their house naked while army mates would be doing it with you as well?
Yes me too and today it's on my fb and guess what it's not an oil rig worker today it's a squaddy.