MIA
Book Reviewer
This more what you're likely to see:

PROD-SWNS_NURSE_DRAG_01.jpg
Someone released the ArRSe bed bathing crew for @Ritch

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
For someone who's at Death's door and going to "take some time away", you seem to be taking the fkin piss!

Get well soon, mate.

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
I enquired about that at my pain clinic but it's a no-go apparently. The consultant said there are only a handful of prescriptions being given out for it and those are for people with MS and similar conditions.

I did manage to get my hands on some cannabis oil by a less lawful way but it was becoming too expensive to had to knock that on the head.

I hope I do get out of hospital soon - the food is shît. I think it was curried dog.
Bugsy will be able to lie to you about getting you some I’m sure!

I cannot imagine what you go through everyday, life seems to deal good people shit hands.

There are breakthroughs all the time in medication, I imagine you are sick of waiting but stay strong and stay on this ride just to see where it goes, be shit to miss out on the future!

As others have said. ARRSE is here and pulling in a global audience you might be able to message someone whatever time of day it is there!

Keep fighting on buddy!

I enquired about that at my pain clinic but it's a no-go apparently. The consultant said there are only a handful of prescriptions being given out for it and those are for people with MS and similar conditions.

I did manage to get my hands on some cannabis oil by a less lawful way but it was becoming too expensive to had to knock that on the head.

I hope I do get out of hospital soon - the food is shît. I think it was curried dog.
Was the CBO working?
And what sort of cost are we looking at?
I've just won a tenner on a scratch card, I'm sure I could stand you a couple of quid.

Ritch

LE
Was the CBO working?
And what sort of cost are we looking at?
I've just won a tenner on a scratch card, I'm sure I could stand you a couple of quid.

I couldn't really say really as I was only on it for three days. I was having to pay £70 a day for it so couldn't afford that.

And everyone who has messaged me since my last message, thank you. I am at home now.

I couldn't really say really as I was only on it for three days. I was having to pay £70 a day for it so couldn't afford that.

And everyone who has messaged me since my last message, thank you. I am at home now.
£70 seems a bit expensive, but then I don't know much about it.
I'm going to ask around, see what I can find out.

Excellent.
let us know if things get iffy - we may be "virtual", but we are behind you (stand down you lot with the "fnarr, fnarr" comments) and will help if we can.

Dwarf

LE
Excellent.
let us know if things get iffy - we may be "virtual", but we are behind you (stand down you lot with the "fnarr, fnarr" comments) and will help if we can.
Jarrod deffo.

Well someone was going to say it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Excellent.

Wherever there is innuendo, I'll be there.

1620943369091.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Good news you’re home, look on the bright side you haven’t mentioned gout once.

Now that’s a terrible affliction. All the best.

Hi Ritch,
I hope you're well and everything is going OK.
I couldn't find any cbd that was cheaper than what you paid, unfortunately.
Slightly cheaper was a company called Supreme CBD, at £64 for 30 mil of 1000 mg strength.
However, my friend, who has eight steel pins in his leg and was constantly battling pain, advised me that CBD gummies have helped him.
Supreme CBD sell these for £34.
Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I will continue to look around.
Take care.

Dani930

Clanker

Hi Ritch, dropped you a message but wanted to also say you can go private for cannabis products. I was proscribed spectrum blue for chronic pain via cannabis access clinic in London. Worth a try they can offer flower or oil but its not cheap although i didnt think it was too bad.

Latest Threads