Taking one for the team

And the greatest "own goal" of the decade goes to...

The TV personality...Jussie Smollett

The political activist...

Those are some nice "Red salutes" you got there Senator, you too Jussie

Note: A good victory for America, even if "lynching" doesn't happen anymore, we continue...

The Victim...of LYNCHING no doubt!
It has to be Trump's America right...HATE HATE and more HATE

Original press release:
'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Tells Cops His Attackers Touted MAGA

The Actor...part 2:

Cue the outrage...

And...finally, after a month...

The Criminal...

The full press brefiing here:
You could not make it up.
Fake noose, fake bleach, fake tears and fake story...."he did it to get more oney" my ******* arrse! This was political from the onset, his online history is full of it.
Mentally deranged in every single aspect, Is this how far the Jussie and leftists like him are willing to go because they lost a ******* election!

I hope he gets one of these up his arse in jail...

Would he have cried those tears if two white guys had of been arrested and jailed or worse for a crime of his own doing, for political gain. I think he would and his political dick suckers would have helped him along.

So, yeah, own goal of the decade for Jizzie and the left.
The rage vids on youtube are worthy, Black Trump supporters and Black Americans who will no doubt vote for Trump in 2020, I never realised there were so many of them.

Well done Jizzie!

The memes are coming out fast and furious, much like his future method of going to the toilet in jail.

According to Chicago PD, he paid the two Nigerians to carry out the attack by cheque.

I'm impressed the police were able to catch such a diabolical criminal mastermind.:)

Subbed to this fella, he's spot on the patter
Makes his vids to and from work.

Never go full retard...pmsl

Taking one for the team means this.....

dsdd.jpg

Well, always my understanding of the term, nothing to do with race or 5hit, just get the minger away from your mucker that has scored top dollar.
And yes you can be assured the favour will always be paid back !!!
I am using fiftys for Rizla's and that Vorderman woman is doing something funny down my trouser region :-o

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

View attachment 379096

Well, always my understanding of the term, nothing to do with race or 5hit, just get the minger away from your mucker that has scored top dollar.
I am using fiftys for Rizla's and that Vorderman woman is doing something funny down my trouser region :-o

I believe that's Jessie, the thread is about Jussie.

Seriously, if he wanted to get himself beaten up in order to gain sympathy(and more money from his TV show)he didn't need to pay a couple of Nigerians to fake the assault. Just take Liam Neeson out for a few jars, get him talking about the good old days back in Northern Ireland and let nature take it's course...;)

Prosecutor statement from 2:50,

]

soap-on-a-rope-tab.jpg

View attachment 379096

every holes a goal but sometimes it's to do with standards & not being smashed on grog

I love the irony that he was supposedly doing this to aid his pay increase request, and now he'll probably never work in TV or Film again.

The purple cloaked one is strong in this young man!

Another "news" story about people I have never heard of, doing stuff I don't know anything about (WTF is MAGA for example???) and have no interest in, in a place far away from where I live which will have little* bearing on my life.

While I appreciate that many black people will be following this "news", and may have even have heard of those involved, as a middle aged white male living in a small town in the UK I really do not give flying f*ck about stuff like this anymore. It is so far from the society I live in that it may as well be on the moon.

I grew up listening to the likes of Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Desmond Dekker, Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Billie Holiday, Curtiss Mayfield, the Four Tops, real RnB, Stacks, Motown.....and I still enjoy listening to them.

I went to the movies to enjoy films like Shaft, Superfly and read books about Black cops in Harlem by Chester Himes (who was black).

The black guys in my battalion used to throw great parties with good music and I got on fine with them.

However modern black culture in the UK seems to be even further away than ever from my culture due to modern black music styles, fashion, language etc...

Modern political correctness, the Left and diversity seems to be more about creating divisions in society rather than unifying it...

* actually none at all...

Edited to add the UK TV news this morning (23rd Feb) was full of stuff about some black guy called R Kelly... I'd never heard of him either...

Last edited: