• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Taking it where it belongs

#1
In the RHQ Forum Extras thread Biscuits_AB said:
Little Jack H said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Do any of you lot read "Rights of a Soldier"?
From what your RAO says............perhaps you should.
Yeah yeah baddass. You tit.
Wasn't me. But remember that I do know what your gaffers thought of you, so I'd be quiet if I were you and look for another scape goat.

And I think that you'll find that there has been a new policy brought on this very subject. If you were any decent at your specific employment role Dale, then you would have been up on the matter. No, I'm not a clerk, I have far more self respect. I'm just a manager of men and women who makes it his business to know what they can and cannot get away with.

Furthermore Dale, for your benefit and that of your hangers on........I only operate under one ID on this site, so it really does look like there is someone else on this site who doesn't think much of you.

So, take your venom elsewhere.
Biscuits, not "hanging on" and not venomous - just curious:

1) "Wasn't me" - so, there is another user with an identical username, the same joining date, the same medals and the same number of posts? In fact, so identical that if you search for Biscuits_* only one ID is returned? If it wasn't you, I'd suggest you tighten up your password security ;)

2) You are "a manager of men and women". Assuming that your "wasn't me" claim is as bogus as it looks, do your management skills reflect the abrasive and insulting style you're famed for onsite? Or do you use this as an escape from being superhumanly calm and effective in your employment?

If it's the first, perhaps you should be looking to what your own RAO might be thinking. The second possibility is more worrying; if your employment is causing you to bottle up this much then perhaps you should be looking for a career change to something less stressful before your health is damaged.

Just trying to help,

LJH
Listen freind, I couldn't care less what you think. It wasn't me who made that post. I don't care what 'evidence' you have, it wasn't me. And you are a 'hanger on'. Nice to see that you recognised the insult was intended for you. You are a sychophantic little man, desperate for a relationship and hoping to get one on a website. Whatever turns you on freind, but perhaps too much time on the web was the cause of your lonliness to begin with.

As for my 'work', 'management skills', or whatever. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me apart from the fact that I make monkeys out of the likes of you and I do so with ease. I do so for fun, nothing else. As for my 'employment', take it from me that I am very satisfied with my job. It's better than yours of that I am confident. Trust me here when I say that I earn more than you and I enjoy every day I have at 'work'. And I don't even know what you do!

So stop trying to be the clever 'knight in shining armour'. You are nothing but an arrse kisser. A lonely arrse kisser at that and your posts on this site show you for being nothing else. Are you like that at work? Sad fcuk.
Thanks for your valuable input, friend (note correct spelling). You're quite right, of course, that I don't know you. You can, however, be sure that if I did I would refrain from using that knowledge to attack you on a public website. I have more dignity and self restraint than to resort to that.

If I was a little more cynical, I might even read an element of "LOOK EVERYONE, I ACTUALLY KNOW so-and-so" into such posts. However, I am still able to draw a distinction between an online persona and real life, so I avoid making such judgements. Which is also why I'm quite happy, when it suits me, to set myself up as the fall-guy in posts or chat. I am confident in who, and what, I am so I feel no need to belittle others except in good humour.

As for your "assessment" of me as a real person, I'll leave those users who actually know me to form their own opinions. The others, to be frank, can take me as they wish but I suspect they'd find, if they reviewed my posts, a somewhat more rounded and complex personality than you demonstrate with yours. I can even answer you without having to resort to petty insults and swearing!

Or no, if the mood takes me. As it sometimes does when dealing with pathetic, insecure, attention-grabbing little sh its like you, who won't even stand by what they previously said. Oh, and haven't even got the fcuking decency to keep their crap in the forum it belongs in. Of couse, having enough intelligence to actually remember what you'd previously said, or at least to know which forum you're in, would help ;)

All the best, mate :)
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#6
Little Jack H said:
In the RHQ Forum Extras thread Biscuits_AB said:
Little Jack H said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Do any of you lot read "Rights of a Soldier"?
From what your RAO says............perhaps you should.
Yeah yeah baddass. You tit.
Wasn't me. But remember that I do know what your gaffers thought of you, so I'd be quiet if I were you and look for another scape goat.

And I think that you'll find that there has been a new policy brought on this very subject. If you were any decent at your specific employment role Dale, then you would have been up on the matter. No, I'm not a clerk, I have far more self respect. I'm just a manager of men and women who makes it his business to know what they can and cannot get away with.

Furthermore Dale, for your benefit and that of your hangers on........I only operate under one ID on this site, so it really does look like there is someone else on this site who doesn't think much of you.

So, take your venom elsewhere.
Biscuits, not "hanging on" and not venomous - just curious:

1) "Wasn't me" - so, there is another user with an identical username, the same joining date, the same medals and the same number of posts? In fact, so identical that if you search for Biscuits_* only one ID is returned? If it wasn't you, I'd suggest you tighten up your password security ;)

2) You are "a manager of men and women". Assuming that your "wasn't me" claim is as bogus as it looks, do your management skills reflect the abrasive and insulting style you're famed for onsite? Or do you use this as an escape from being superhumanly calm and effective in your employment?

If it's the first, perhaps you should be looking to what your own RAO might be thinking. The second possibility is more worrying; if your employment is causing you to bottle up this much then perhaps you should be looking for a career change to something less stressful before your health is damaged.

Just trying to help,

LJH
Listen freind, I couldn't care less what you think. It wasn't me who made that post. I don't care what 'evidence' you have, it wasn't me. And you are a 'hanger on'. Nice to see that you recognised the insult was intended for you. You are a sychophantic little man, desperate for a relationship and hoping to get one on a website. Whatever turns you on freind, but perhaps too much time on the web was the cause of your lonliness to begin with.

As for my 'work', 'management skills', or whatever. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me apart from the fact that I make monkeys out of the likes of you and I do so with ease. I do so for fun, nothing else. As for my 'employment', take it from me that I am very satisfied with my job. It's better than yours of that I am confident. Trust me here when I say that I earn more than you and I enjoy every day I have at 'work'. And I don't even know what you do!

So stop trying to be the clever 'knight in shining armour'. You are nothing but an arrse kisser. A lonely arrse kisser at that and your posts on this site show you for being nothing else. Are you like that at work? Sad fcuk.
Thanks for your valuable input, friend (note correct spelling). You're quite right, of course, that I don't know you. You can, however, be sure that if I did I would refrain from using that knowledge to attack you on a public website. I have more dignity and self restraint than to resort to that.

If I was a little more cynical, I might even read an element of "LOOK EVERYONE, I ACTUALLY KNOW so-and-so" into such posts. However, I am still able to draw a distinction between an online persona and real life, so I avoid making such judgements. Which is also why I'm quite happy, when it suits me, to set myself up as the fall-guy in posts or chat. I am confident in who, and what, I am so I feel no need to belittle others except in good humour.

As for your "assessment" of me as a real person, I'll leave those users who actually know me to form their own opinions. The others, to be frank, can take me as they wish but I suspect they'd find, if they reviewed my posts, a somewhat more rounded and complex personality than you demonstrate with yours. I can even answer you without having to resort to petty insults and swearing!

Or no, if the mood takes me. As it sometimes does when dealing with pathetic, insecure, attention-grabbing little sh its like you, who won't even stand by what they previously said. Oh, and haven't even got the fcuking decency to keep their crap in the forum it belongs in. Of couse, having enough intelligence to actually remember what you'd previously said, or at least to know which forum you're in, would help ;)

All the best, mate :)
I'm not as attention grabbing as your missus though..........wonder who's doing her right now?
 
#7
Lets get you lot to meet in trafalgar square and sort this out-eh!

That way you don't clog up the boards with your drivel :wink:

What was this thread originally about????
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
Biscuits_AB said:
Little Jack H said:
In the RHQ Forum Extras thread Biscuits_AB said:
Little Jack H said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:
Do any of you lot read "Rights of a Soldier"?
From what your RAO says............perhaps you should.
Yeah yeah baddass. You tit.
Wasn't me. But remember that I do know what your gaffers thought of you, so I'd be quiet if I were you and look for another scape goat.

And I think that you'll find that there has been a new policy brought on this very subject. If you were any decent at your specific employment role Dale, then you would have been up on the matter. No, I'm not a clerk, I have far more self respect. I'm just a manager of men and women who makes it his business to know what they can and cannot get away with.

Furthermore Dale, for your benefit and that of your hangers on........I only operate under one ID on this site, so it really does look like there is someone else on this site who doesn't think much of you.

So, take your venom elsewhere.
Biscuits, not "hanging on" and not venomous - just curious:

1) "Wasn't me" - so, there is another user with an identical username, the same joining date, the same medals and the same number of posts? In fact, so identical that if you search for Biscuits_* only one ID is returned? If it wasn't you, I'd suggest you tighten up your password security ;)

2) You are "a manager of men and women". Assuming that your "wasn't me" claim is as bogus as it looks, do your management skills reflect the abrasive and insulting style you're famed for onsite? Or do you use this as an escape from being superhumanly calm and effective in your employment?

If it's the first, perhaps you should be looking to what your own RAO might be thinking. The second possibility is more worrying; if your employment is causing you to bottle up this much then perhaps you should be looking for a career change to something less stressful before your health is damaged.

Just trying to help,

LJH
Listen freind, I couldn't care less what you think. It wasn't me who made that post. I don't care what 'evidence' you have, it wasn't me. And you are a 'hanger on'. Nice to see that you recognised the insult was intended for you. You are a sychophantic little man, desperate for a relationship and hoping to get one on a website. Whatever turns you on freind, but perhaps too much time on the web was the cause of your lonliness to begin with.

As for my 'work', 'management skills', or whatever. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me apart from the fact that I make monkeys out of the likes of you and I do so with ease. I do so for fun, nothing else. As for my 'employment', take it from me that I am very satisfied with my job. It's better than yours of that I am confident. Trust me here when I say that I earn more than you and I enjoy every day I have at 'work'. And I don't even know what you do!

So stop trying to be the clever 'knight in shining armour'. You are nothing but an arrse kisser. A lonely arrse kisser at that and your posts on this site show you for being nothing else. Are you like that at work? Sad fcuk.
Thanks for your valuable input, friend (note correct spelling). You're quite right, of course, that I don't know you. You can, however, be sure that if I did I would refrain from using that knowledge to attack you on a public website. I have more dignity and self restraint than to resort to that.

If I was a little more cynical, I might even read an element of "LOOK EVERYONE, I ACTUALLY KNOW so-and-so" into such posts. However, I am still able to draw a distinction between an online persona and real life, so I avoid making such judgements. Which is also why I'm quite happy, when it suits me, to set myself up as the fall-guy in posts or chat. I am confident in who, and what, I am so I feel no need to belittle others except in good humour.

As for your "assessment" of me as a real person, I'll leave those users who actually know me to form their own opinions. The others, to be frank, can take me as they wish but I suspect they'd find, if they reviewed my posts, a somewhat more rounded and complex personality than you demonstrate with yours. I can even answer you without having to resort to petty insults and swearing!

Or no, if the mood takes me. As it sometimes does when dealing with pathetic, insecure, attention-grabbing little sh its like you, who won't even stand by what they previously said. Oh, and haven't even got the fcuking decency to keep their crap in the forum it belongs in. Of couse, having enough intelligence to actually remember what you'd previously said, or at least to know which forum you're in, would help ;)

All the best, mate :)
I'm not as attention grabbing as your missus though..........wonder who's doing her right now?
Honestly, I wonder who is doing her. It must hurt mate, knowing that someone else is poking her. Do you sometimes find yourself wondering what could have happened if only.......? Is that why you come onto this site LJH? Looking for lurve? Hoping that one of the site - slappers will take pity on you and give you a sympathy sh*g? Must be awful for you mate.

Anyway, I only posted this so that I can see just how far this can be compressed.

Seeya lonely! :twisted:
 
#10
Biscuits_AB said:
Listen freind, I couldn't care less what you think. It wasn't me who made that post. I don't care what 'evidence' you have, it wasn't me.
Biscuits_AB said:
Prodigal said:
I miss the old NAAFI. I miss Badass's dreadful insults, I miss reading MDN's posts and thinking "I do not BELIEVE he just said that...", I miss the fights I used to have with Aunty Stella, I miss the fnarr fnarr giggling that I can only indulge in here because I lead such a boringly sensible existence.....

Something has happened to the NAAFI, the posts are more boring - I don't know if you can blame the trolls (I think I qualify as one being a girly) but if you follow the argument that there is less vicious humour because the girls are a civilising influence, then I say to you men - get back in there and reclaim your territory! The NAAFI should be a place where men are men and trannies fear to tread!!
'Dreadful insults'?........I'll have you know that was some of my best work!
Oh really. And you still profess not to be Ma or Baddass? You used to be funny.

At least I have to balls to take sh it on here and meet with other arrse users. You, however, prefer to sit there and dish out crap to other people (namely me - because you are obviously short and have "Small Man Syndrome, or a small willy and cannot satisfy your wife). Talking about people getting a life, you should try it yourself.

Out.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#13
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Listen freind, I couldn't care less what you think. It wasn't me who made that post. I don't care what 'evidence' you have, it wasn't me.
Biscuits_AB said:
Prodigal said:
I miss the old NAAFI. I miss Badass's dreadful insults, I miss reading MDN's posts and thinking "I do not BELIEVE he just said that...", I miss the fights I used to have with Aunty Stella, I miss the fnarr fnarr giggling that I can only indulge in here because I lead such a boringly sensible existence.....

Something has happened to the NAAFI, the posts are more boring - I don't know if you can blame the trolls (I think I qualify as one being a girly) but if you follow the argument that there is less vicious humour because the girls are a civilising influence, then I say to you men - get back in there and reclaim your territory! The NAAFI should be a place where men are men and trannies fear to tread!!
'Dreadful insults'?........I'll have you know that was some of my best work!
Oh really. And you still profess not to be Ma or Baddass? You used to be funny.

At least I have to balls to take sh it on here and meet with other arrse users. You, however, prefer to sit there and dish out crap to other people (namely me - because you are obviously short and have "Small Man Syndrome, or a small willy and cannot satisfy your wife). Talking about people getting a life, you should try it yourself.

Out.
You meet people from this site in the hope of getting poked. Having seen the photos of those who attended your London bash, I'd say some of them are as desperate as you, in Little Gay Horners case, moreso. Now beat it you troll.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#15
Nice to see you've spent that amount of time waiting for me. It must have been purgatory for you.