Taking cakes to the office if your a Civil Servant is naughty, think hips.

I heard about this the other week, and thought it was a wind up but no its true. It seems now people are getting upset as someone is taking a cake of other sugary delight in to the work place and its upsetting people as they feel obliged to have a slice. Its causing all sorts of moral and dietary issues.

Seems to have caught on with some civil servant bleating on about it on a blog.

Heres a thought for those who are tempted, either man up and say no or get some will power, what is wrong with some lily livered office dwelling twats.

Office cake culture - public health issue or harmless social tradition? | Civil Service

Civil servants warned office 'cake culture' could be a 'public health hazard'

I heard about this the other week, and thought it was a wind up but no its true. It seems now people are getting upset as someone is taking a cake of other sugary delight in to the work place and its upsetting people as they feel obliged to have a slice. Its causing all sorts of moral and dietary issues.

Seems to have caught on with some civil servant bleating on about it on a blog.

Heres a thought for those who are tempted, either man up and say no or get some will power, what is wrong with some lily livered office dwelling twats.

Office cake culture - public health issue or harmless social tradition? | Civil Service

Civil servants warned office 'cake culture' could be a 'public health hazard'
Blame Cancer Research!
Sugar Free February

Having business with a local council, whenever I visited their office and they weren't discussing irrelevant TACOS, benefits, special wage payments, shopping on e bay, watching youtube, talking about each others holidays or cooing over fucking new born babies brought in. They were inevitably troughing cakes all day long or talking about how many they had already eaten that day or discussing who should be sent to the shop to buy more cake .
Predictably, men and women alike had disgusting civvy bodies which at least were covered up in winter but in the summer months could make a man vomit with their wobbles and flaps.

Cakes should be for special occasions and not for phys dodging local government employees. The fat waster cunts .

Having business with a local council, whenever I visited their office and they weren't discussing irrelevant TACOS, benefits, special wage payments, shopping on e bay, watching youtube, talking about each others holidays or cooing over ******* new born babies brought in. They were inevitably troughing cakes all day long or talking about how many they had already eaten that day or discussing who should be sent to the shop to buy more cake .
Predictably, men and women alike had disgusting civvy bodies which at least were covered up in winter but in the summer months could make a man vomit with their wobbles and flaps.

Cakes should be for special occasions and not for phys dodging local government employees. The fat waster ***** .
Nah - it should be mandatory.
That way they all shuffle off quicker.

Having business with a local council, whenever I visited their office and they weren't discussing irrelevant TACOS, benefits, special wage payments, shopping on e bay, watching youtube, talking about each others holidays or cooing over ******* new born babies brought in. They were inevitably troughing cakes all day long or talking about how many they had already eaten that day or discussing who should be sent to the shop to buy more cake .

Cakes should be for special occasions and not for phys dodging local government employees. The fat waster ***** .
Not forgetting several of the cunts earning £70K per annum whose daily work consists of perusing Amazon and eBay.

I fucking despise local councils.

Not forgetting several of the ***** earning £70K per annum whose daily work consists of perusing Amazon and eBay.

I ******* despise local councils.
Got any links to these jobs? I'd be super good at that.

I'm also good at eating cake.

Everyone's a winner!

Everyone's a winner!
With due respect, like many on here, (including me) I suspect you're not PC enough to get past the initial sift for an interview with a Local Authority, never mind a job offer.

Everyone's a winner!
Chief Executive

Cambridgeshire £150,000 Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority

The role offers the opportunity to play a part in developing and delivering a wide scale plan to release the full economic potential of the region, meet the needs of all our communities and at the same time improving the delivery of more effective public services to the residents of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.

Your caring and compassionate nature makes you the only choice.

With due respect, like many on here, (including me) I suspect you're not PC enough to get past the initial sift for an interview with a Local Authority, never mind a job offer.
I thought part of the selection criteria was to use your employer's IT equipment and internet connection to arrange homosexual fetish meet-ups with like minded chaps, ensuring that digital images of the ensuing fuck festival were stored on afore mentioned IT equipment.

Well that's what one unlucky employee thought fairly recently.

The now unemployed, dirty, double penetrated boy slut.

I thought part of the selection criteria was to use your employer's IT equipment and internet connection to arrange homosexual fetish meet-ups with like minded chaps, ensuring that digital images of the ensuing **** festival were stored on afore mentioned IT equipment.

It must be a prerequisite for employment as one I had to meet with was into sordid sex parties, a fact he assured me was unknown to everyone at the council.

Alas it came to pass another member of staff saw me in a pub and asked me how I could stand that manky swinging fucker. His profile had been seen on a certain website and was a hot topic of conversation for the rest of the staff. They went quiet when he went for his 30 or 40 brews every day and a wall of giggles followed the poor wretch about.

I thought part of the selection criteria was to use your employer's IT equipment and internet connection to arrange homosexual fetish meet-ups with like minded chaps, ensuring that digital images of the ensuing **** festival were stored on afore mentioned IT equipment.

He got DP'd you say? His life must be an exciting world of silent farts and fecal incontinence now.

He got DP'd you say? His life must be an exciting world of silent farts and fecal incontinence now.
Funny thing was, he was also a weekend doorman, wanabee gangster but likes to masturbate other men to completion in his mouth.

His influences must have included Ronnie Kray and GHB.

Everyone's a winner!
I too wish to seek employment with the council and might I say that my multitasking skills of cake eating while idly surfing the internet are second to none, although I am, of course, committed to perpetually raising my game.

Last edited:
Having business with a local council, whenever I visited their office and they weren't discussing irrelevant TACOS, benefits, special wage payments, shopping on e bay, watching youtube, talking about each others holidays or cooing over ******* new born babies brought in....
You missed out the football. That's another lost hour on a Monday morning.

Not forgetting several of the ***** earning £70K per annum whose daily work consists of perusing Amazon and eBay.

I ******* despise local councils.
Amazon isn't blocked but Ebay and Youtube and BBC Iplayer are blocked on all council networks in North Lanarkshire.

Probably since a lengthy court case where someone manning an emergency hotline was found to be using Ebay when failing to act on a crisis.