Taking a fruity young girl out in North London - restaurant?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by count_duckula, Oct 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As above: lemonade on a lemonade budget I'm afraid, Kentish Town/Tufnell Park area. Any suggestions pronto please as I've only got a couple of days!

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

McDonalds

3. kebab house?

4. A good fingering round the back of Boots the chemists.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I think you should supply a pic of her so we can best judge a suitable venu- but why not rent Cuddles basement.....

6. Given that the Daily Mirror was once sued by Liberace for referring to him as "fruity" (or more accurately, "fruit-flavoured"), perhaps he...ahem..err...'she' might prefer a greasy spoon, followed by a few jars at the local?

7. Why bother with taking her out, just give her a can of special brew and a bag of beef monster munch. job jobbed!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you can't afford to show her a good time let me do it for you. I'll show her a no-expenses spared evening.

You can stay at home counting the shrapnel from your jew-jar safe in the knowledge that you'd be smashing the shit out of her if you were in my shoes.

Don't worry fella, it's not all bad. I'll send you the photos/video, and even RV with you the day after so you can sniff my fingers/cock.

• Like Like x 2
  9. A bottle of stolen meths in a bus shelter.

10. Are you taking out Maddie McCapple?

11. It's called 500,

782 Holloway Rd N19, up Archway End.

You'll need to book.

There's a brilliant Italian restaurant up the Holloway Rd Archway end I believe. Its been on TV a few times.
    I'll google it and edit it in.

12. Did you read the opening post? If you did; did you understand it? If you did; you're a mong. If you didn't; you're still a mong.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chip shop? Best just hope she doesn't order a fish.