Taking a dump in public toilets

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taz_786, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having had a larger-than-usual breakfast I ended up needing a shyte at noon.

It was bad enough having to find a public toilet thats clean but theres one thing that always bugs me.

Theres me plop-ploping away as quietly as possible while the fecker next to me is unloading like a B52 bomber.

Why cant they be more discreet?

Its really annoying.

2. perhaps only HM Forces are trained to a high standard in the art of 'stealth poo'???

3. I personally take great delight in having loud, offensive, smelly shites in puplic toilets, you really should try it at the NEC or Olympia when the toilet is full of self important suits at a trade show, I find - as always - a night on the beer and kebabs before hand is best.

4. Because pooing is a pleasure and a necessity and should be savoured as only squaddies know how. There are only a few unadulterated pleasures in life and having a great big greasy shite is one of them. Next thing you know you'll be in mid dump and the poo police will smash the door in and arrest you for enjoying yourself...

Bottom Inspectors Anyone?

If you don't like it, wait until you get home...or use the ladies... :roll: