• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Takeshis Castle

Afternoon :D

Flicking through Sky this morning and stumbled upon a gem of a tv show, Takeshi's Castle!! A cross between Endurance/Its a knockout. Fcuking hilarious and some witty commentary from Craig Charles. They should show this on mainstream tv instead of crap like "Channel -4- show- set -in -a- house -with- loads -of -attention -seeking -arrse -holes" (Did you see how i avoided mentioning "IT" ?) :wink:

jarrod248 said:
mark1234 said:
The Blood leaving your body as you do the honorable thing and end your sinful life for being a gopping gayer.
Don't worry I'll pray really hard before I go to bed and my sins will be forgiven. You however will still be a cnut.
But then you'll go and do the same damn thing the next day, cruising for sqauddie cock on a forces website whilst acting camper than graham norton, end it now, save yourself and spare the rest of us.

Oi spunk gargler - you were mildly amusing for a while with your homo quips and jokes. Now you're a grubby cottager of a military website trying to pick up "conquests". You weren't even a squaddie FFS! You dirty little civvy.

jarrod248 said:
FiveAlpha said:
Oi spunk gargler - you were mildly amusing for a while with your homo quips and jokes. Now you're a grubby cottager of a military website trying to pick up "conquests". You weren't even a squaddie FFS! You dirty little civvy.
I was TA - thanks. Now go on and join the rant get it all off your chest I'm sure you'll feel much better for it.
Like I said - a civvy. I'm not ranting I'm stating. You're grubby and a cottager.

jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
So if you were TA Jarrod, does that mean that you now only sell your arrse on tuesdays and weekends? ;)
Sell my Arrse? No I don't like things up there tried it not keen. I do think I'll be coming to see you soon though got something to show you :wink:
It's not a huge rubber shod mud plugging monstrosity by any chance is it?

jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
So if you were TA Jarrod, does that mean that you now only sell your arrse on tuesdays and weekends? ;)
Sell my Arrse? No I don't like things up there tried it not keen. I do think I'll be coming to see you soon though got something to show you :wink:
It could well be! It's at the paint shop and soon to be released.
Doesn't the paint affect your skin though? I'm sure it must sting. Or is that part of the thrill?

jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
Doesn't the paint affect your skin though? I'm sure it must sting. Or is that part of the thrill?
It's water based and quite harmless I'll let you have a look and you can touch. You can peek in the backdoor or just climb in it's up to you.
I'm not sure I could rise to the occasion!

jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
jarrod248 said:
EX_STAB said:
It's water based and quite harmless I'll let you have a look and you can touch. You can peek in the backdoor or just climb in it's up to you.
I'm not sure I could rise to the occasion!
Use the steps!
If I can have the two at top left you can have the pick of the rest:

Latest Threads