Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Takeaways that deliver to Training Areas

Badgertastic

Old Salt
Off to Sennybridge for annual camp soon, does anyone know of any decent takeaways in the surrounding area that deliver to the training area? I've had a look on Google but, fairly unsurprisingly, most takeaways in Powys don't advertise whether or not they deliver to grid squares... so if anyone's got any suggestions it'll save me ringing round a few when I'm out there only to get fcuked off by all of them.

Of course, if I just get the standard NAAFI tirade of abuse I'll have to do it the hard way anyway :hungry:

The chicken and chips place in brecon, can't remember the name. Will deliver to any of the main road junctions on sennybridge - current info as of start of the summer.

Thanks Shimna - is that road junctions on the area itself, or just the gates?

I'll have a look for the number - hopefully street view will be of use even if Google itself isn't...

Here you go bellend, stick this in your bergen and take it away with you.

6a0120a6b5a5d9970b0128776d8847970c-pi

What is that bivvy area on the north of SPTA, with the curry house just down the road? Green somethings?

But for your average STAB it will be a mere starter.

I bet they will really enjoy getting that hot meaty treat into their mouths. If they are upset there is not enough I am sure they can ring up and ask for more - these pizza guys never fail to deliver a hot load.