• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Takeaways that deliver to Training Areas

Off to Sennybridge for annual camp soon, does anyone know of any decent takeaways in the surrounding area that deliver to the training area? I've had a look on Google but, fairly unsurprisingly, most takeaways in Powys don't advertise whether or not they deliver to grid squares... so if anyone's got any suggestions it'll save me ringing round a few when I'm out there only to get fcuked off by all of them.

Of course, if I just get the standard NAAFI tirade of abuse I'll have to do it the hard way anyway :hungry:

The chicken and chips place in brecon, can't remember the name. Will deliver to any of the main road junctions on sennybridge - current info as of start of the summer.

Thanks Shimna - is that road junctions on the area itself, or just the gates?

I'll have a look for the number - hopefully street view will be of use even if Google itself isn't...

I'm doing a sponsored walk (crawl) over Pen Y Fan in a couple of weeks to raise funds for a National Falklands Memorial do they deliver pizza and piniot grigio to the carpark at the bottom of the path.

I'm doing a sponsored walk (crawl) over Pen Y Fan in a couple of weeks to raise funds for a National Falklands Memorial do they deliver pizza and piniot grigio to the carpark at the bottom of the path.
Andy's Burger Bar is stationed daily at the car park by the wooden bridge.
One car park down (towards Merthyr) from the Storey Arms (Mountain Rescue Center)
His scoff & brews are legend & there's a set of bogs nearby too.

Latest Threads