Take the conspiracy test here

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frenchperson, Oct 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Click here to take the Conspiracy Test.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6161425.stm

Here's my "conspiraloon" result:

26-50
    Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

2. Same score as me - it's a bloody conspiracy!

3. No point taking the test then, it clearly doesn't work.

4. Same here.

It is obviously NULab using the mouthpiece that is the BBC to try and assimilate us all into the mindset of the 'worker drone'.

Commie bastards.

5. 15-25

Your responses suggest you have a low level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well tend to be trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others. You may also feel that you contribute to political decisions and have a voice that is heard in wider society, albeit a small one.

6. Ditto.

I'm going to do it again with my barking hat on.

51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

7. Feck off frenchie, whats your real score? I bet it went off the scale.

8. It's a conspiracy, it won't open here. Obviously as myself and _Artemis_ are of higher intelligence, we have no need of this test, either that or we are a pair of mad as a box of frogs, tin foil hat wearing geeks 8O

9. Its fixed 26-50

10. How do you account for mine-

51-75
    Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

:D

11. Definately fixed 26-50

12. There's a man outside, They're on to me already.

51-75

13. What a surprise,

26-50
    Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Maybe its the job, we have all been brainwashed to think alike.

14. 26 - 50 too. Coincidence?

15. 51-75