take that

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by surfmad, Dec 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right am i alone is thinking that take that should of stayed dead and buried this audience is giving me arrse ache i cant bloody stand them................................................BUT 0A is glued to the box

what is the general thoughts of arrser's

2. Walk over to the TV and unplug it, then sweep your OH off her feet and give her a good length of romance. Problem solved, no more Take That and you have some fun. sorted.

3. My mrs is watching the nobbers too.
    I couldnt stand them before and iI can stand them even less now that they are older, fatter and more annoying.
    The show should finish with robbie williams running on stage and attacking them all with a chainsaw. That would be worth watching.

4. All my family are glued to it - I'm in a time warp - York Barracks, Munster - 1993 .................. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. Only if Robbie then goes centre stage apologises to the world for being an attention whoring twat, pulls out a 12 guage remington and unloads both barrels into his own face.

Aaah that would be pure entertainment.

6. Yeah come on you lads, admit it even you get movement thinking about Robbie Williams :wink:

7. oh my god now there is another thing on ITV2 where there are poncing about on stage and getting evils from 0A ooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Buzty, are those your lips, if so I have movement now..........

9. Shut it, shut it right now!

Either make yourself useful and put the kettle on or iron something, either way be very very quiet. :x

10. mine are nicer...those are just a sub standard simulation

11. hit a nerve there did we???..... denial is so bad for you

12. Are your's more like Angelina Jolie?

13. Haha, get in chat my lovely im due to seduce you :D:D:D:D

DISCLAIMER

Suits_U does not actively condone or take part in 'cyber-sex'but will glady meet buzty and pass on the pics for fellow arrsers

14. Busty is like the mysterious Charlie in Charlie's Angels...more phone orientated, and no pics, the others would feel abnormally ugly, and I'm trying my best to be nice...hehehe