Tailors

Discussion in 'RLC' started by scheissfotze, Jan 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all,

Does anyone know if there is a tailors in Deepcut who hire out RLC number 1 dress? My mate is getting married and has decided to make all his friends suffer by wearing it. I've seen a website called squaddiekit who do it but would rather go through a proper corps tailor if possible so I know I'm getting the right stuff!

Thanks in advance

2. Don't forget to go "one up" :wink:

3. You guys kill me..... always so helpful :)

4. So if I was a WO1, could I wear 2Lt pips?

5. No! This is an old rule whereby private soldiers were not allowed to get married, they were allowed to wear the next rank up for the day.

I have seen many people do this because of 'hear say.'

6. Bulford Tailors. They can have it ready in a week or so, depending on how fat you are

7. Spk to RQ Deepcut for No1s - 94214 5642

Then the CORPS tailor "Lee" will tailor them but youll have to pay - 01252 838140

If they cannot help thye get these phone calls all the time so they can direct you to a number of sources.

Remember it's YOUR wedding, you can wear whatever rank or medals you prefer... ;)

8. There's a Tailors that do No1 hire just besie Corps HQ...Samuel Brothers if my memory is correct.

9. Cheers guys! Actually it's not MY wedding but I'll tell the groom to get himself a "national defence" medal and a "fighting outside savoys in paderborn" medal so he's got more bling than the rest of us